Octopus energy

As said earlier Octopus is owned by a big investment company, very very deep pockets. They bought into the technology which is now being licensed world wide. The power just happens to be what the software manages. I have been truly impressed by them in most of my dealings but also what they are attempting to do for electricity generation and supply my smoothing demand.

Just mentioned on the other thread that we got an email last night & we've been put on Octopus energy after Avro energy went bust the other week.

I've just been informed by OFGEM that I'm being moved to Octopus (previous supplier Avro was one that collapsed). No details on tariff yet but I don't foresee myself heading to their cheap rates between midnight and 4am (or whatever it is) as my electricity use in the day would wipe that out quickly.
Same here, we'll wait and see what the tariff is, but not unhappy with being switched to Octopus as it potentially provides options.
This was interesting from the email I received..

We will be in touch with your rates and charges soon, but they will be cheaper than anything available from any other large supplier today — and cheaper than the fixed prices we’re currently offering new customers on our own website.

Same here, we'll wait and see what the tariff is, but not unhappy with being switched to Octopus as it potentially provides options.
This was interesting from the email I received..

We will be in touch with your rates and charges soon, but they will be cheaper than anything available from any other large supplier today — and cheaper than the fixed prices we’re currently offering new customers on our own website.
That is interesting, I didn't notice that part in my email but considering the silly prices being quoted at the moment on 12 and 24 month contracts I doubt it will be difficult.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom