Panoramic Roof

To be fair it's a pain sometimes, it's the length!! It's 4.9m something.
Yeah, I saw one out and about and wondered what it was as you don't see many. Thought it looked nice as it was coupe-like (might be, or fastback).
I know where my positives are with driving (I hope anyway), but I know where my genetics were not blessed, and spacial awareness is one of them. I'd have a Gov't health warning on me if I dared drive on public roads in one of those.

I'm sure they could leak if they're badly installed at the factory, but my wife's Tiguan has one and it's been no problem so far.

I have seen reports of drain pipes getting blocked with muck resulting in water ingress, and in one case a pano roof shattering while the car was being driven.
Think you're confusing a glass roof with an opening sun roof. The MG Mulans roof is just glass, so no drain tubes involved

My last MG ZS did have the opening roof, it was flawless, but some owners were getting problems with creaking or rattling noises.

I've also heard lots of issues over the years with the drain tubes you mention coming adrift on lots of marques with the opening roofs.

Last edited:
You've got spacial awareness about 1,353 times better than I have to be able to drive one of them. Those are about the length of the street!
Large cars are no problem, they usually have cameras and sensors all around. My S isn't just long, its US format width as well! That does need care on narrow roads to avoid clouting the nearside wheels on curbs!

View attachment 12378

Said it before the interior colour isn't my cup of tea but like the roof
Looks like it does come with different colour options which an all black interior would make it much nicer.
1669814457304.png

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 543 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel