Removal of XPower Caliper Covers

For those of us with lease cars, are replacement covers available, so we can put the originals back for handover?
Yes there are, I was quoted £250 for a set. The plastidip is removable which I will do before returning the car.

Finally got around to cleaning wheels and refitting caliper covers over the weekend. I will post a before and after from a distance when I have washed the car. Close up of front wheel attached.

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpeg
    IMG_1056.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 138
Finally got around to cleaning wheels and refitting caliper covers over the weekend. I will post a before and after from a distance when I have washed the car. Close up of front wheel attached.
Still prefer the Orange personally, but have to say, they do look good. 🙂👍

Look @CooperS, you know that I love you, so don't take it the wrong way, but it now just looks like an 'ordinary' MG4.

If that was your intention, then you have nailed it.

And on typing that last sentence I can suddenly see the appeal.

A proper sleeper. 👍🤣
Agree, so just imagine their little faces when…………

Yep, as I found out this weekend 😁 .... not a second look off people but a few drivers left well behind at the lights when they pulled alongside me on red light thinking I'd be a pushover in my ordinary MG when they turned green. If only I had a telephoto rear dashcam to view their faces 😂😂

Not going to be able to wash the car due to forecast, but thought I would post anyway. Very subtle look imho which suits me, but not for others I realise.
Looks great on white .... much subtler IMHO.

Fantastic Job mate, just what I'm looking to do myself, then to finish it off nicely with a set of Pilot Sport 5's on the Extended Range Wheels to have the Ultimate Sleeper 🤣

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 89
Fantastic Job mate, just what I'm looking to do myself, then to finish it off nicely with a set of Pilot Sport 5's on the Extended Range Wheels to have the Ultimate Sleeper 🤣
My Extended Range Wheels are ready for swap over, not sure they will fit over the callipers though

My Extended Range Wheels are ready for swap over, not sure they will fit over the callipers though
Please let us know 👍 … I think the outer bit is an aero wheel trim that attaches to the wheel. If you can it would be interesting to compare the weights between the different wheels too 🙂

Please let us know 👍 … I think the outer bit is an aero wheel trim that attaches to the wheel. If you can it would be interesting to compare the weights between the different wheels too 🙂
Yes, I'll be sure to check all of the weights, the tiles on both wheels are the same, so it will be a very easy Test. My question is, how do I change over the wheel sensors and TPS?

Ok just weighed the long range 18s with covers , 23.6kg , anyone know what the Xpower ones are ?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom