Replace rear lights with LED’s

Great glad you got sorted.

I replaced my rear bulbs with the KATUR Stop/Tail and Side Light Bulbs from Amazon, I found them much brighter than the ones I originally bought from Classic Car LED's.

I have left the indicator flasher bulbs as they are for now as I experienced Hyper Flashing despite buying Cree Rear LED bulbs at £20.00 each, guaranteed not to hyper flash too but they did.

Andy (Blackpool)

I used the following rear LED Bulbs in RED:

SIDE LIGHTS

STOP and TAIL

Andy (Blackpool)

I used the following rear LED Bulbs in RED:

SIDE LIGHTS

STOP and TAIL

Andy (Blackpool)
I was considering those stop lights last night.... Do the brightness and colour match well with the side lights, when the foot-brake is off.

Hi AbuG,

Yes they do match.

That was my problem with the Classic Car LED bulbs, they where much dimmer than the Katur and they certainly didn't match.

Rear LED Lights.jpg

Hi AbuG,

Yes they do match.

That was my problem with the Classic Car LED bulbs, they where much dimmer than the Katur and they certainly didn't match.

View attachment 1382
Hi Andy.
It looks very nice. Do you find the stoplight almost to bright?
The reason for me to ask is because I have bought KATUR front side indicators in the same specification. They surprised me to be to bright, they are extreme as side indicators, but maybe they work better as stoplight because the glass is not clear?

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

the stop lights are no brighter than the centre stop led bar.

I was happy with this stop/tail bulb it was the rest of the sidelights bought from Classic Car LED that I found to be much dimmer and some of them blew after inserting.

The Qasim bulbs look great and match the stop/tail bulbs.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom