Same plug for charging and or V2L

I want to make a plug which can be used for both charging and V2L But I do not have an MG4 yet.

My question is:
What happens if the V2L plug is removed from the car when V2l is active and the plug is replaced by the normal AC type 2 charger plug ? Is there something one must do inside the car for starting up charging or will it start charging by default. ?
Yes l remove V2L adapter, purchased from eBay, then l found Locking and unlocking inserting charger cable then lock car, it will start charging at desired time

grundig and Philips had a collaboration at the time. I worked at a company dealing with grundig tv equipment back then
Most EU manufacturers used the same electronic parts, made by MBLE in Belgium, that time a leading manufacturer of electronic parts and lamps in the EU. Depending of the country and distribution chains different brands where commercialized. Philips, Grundig, Schaup-Lorenz, Telefunken, enz.. licensed by Philips. Remember the famous 87Y in TV equipment.

I think you'll find VHS 2000 was invented by Grundig.
V2000 is an invention of Philips, VHS by JVC. V2000 video cassettes where produced by Philips and Grundig.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 505 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back