Sat nav on MG

mel

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG ZS EV
Has anyone a MG ZA EV 2022 version. I can’t get the satnav to move when I move. It’s stationary all the time?

When you start does it have your correct location?

Are we talking about the in-car SatNav, not on CarPlay or Android Auto?

Yes in car satnav. To explain. When I get in car it shows my location. I move away it says the same nothing moves. If I stop switch of and start again it shows my location. When I drive away it stays stationary

Yes in car satnav. To explain. When I get in car it shows my location. I move away it says the same nothing moves. If I stop switch of and start again it shows my location. When I drive away it stays stationary
Weird.

I have the same issue. Can program destination & it shows distance, time & route but map does not move from home location

When in the car Sat nav go to settings, then second down on left that I think it is route preferences, that should get you there.

Thanks. Went there. But nothing about say nav actions. Been to dealership. As bout car new on Monday and they don’t know. Jeez

Frustrating to say the least I have the 2021 5 so my sat nav must be different to yours, sorry wasn’t able to help.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom