Show us yours

Took the car out for a wee spin on local B roads this morning. What fun! 😃 I switched on Autohold which is very useful at junctions, though I had to get used to pressing firmly on the brake pedal to activate it. I’ve now got it charging with the Zappi at 7.1kW. My British Gas smart meter just about had a fit! 😅 Got it set to charge to 80% though.
View attachment 16078
View attachment 16079
View attachment 16080
View attachment 16081
View attachment 16082
Great photographs! Looks fabulous.

Took the car out for a wee spin on local B roads this morning. What fun! 😃 I switched on Autohold which is very useful at junctions, though I had to get used to pressing firmly on the brake pedal to activate it. I’ve now got it charging with the Zappi at 7.1kW. My British Gas smart meter just about had a fit! 😅 Got it set to charge to 80% though.
View attachment 16078
View attachment 16079
View attachment 16080
View attachment 16081
View attachment 16082
Looking good 👍

View attachment 16078
View attachment 16079
View attachment 16080
View attachment 16081
View attachment 16082
Is the first picture at Falkland?

Here's our "panda" MG4:

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

This morning it was finally time to pick up my ordered MG 4 Comfort in Andes Grey:
MG4 ophalen showroom.jpg

All is excellent with the car and driving home in it was an absolute delight for me, coming from a 10 year old Peugeot 208 ICE car. :)

So now I've officially joined the MG 4 Electric owners group here!

This morning it was finally time to pick up my ordered MG 4 Comfort in Andes Grey:
View attachment 16448

All is excellent with the car and driving home in it was an absolute delight for me, coming from a 10 year old Peugeot 208 ICE car. :)

Looks fantastic! And with front window spoiler bow too! 🤣

View attachment 16448

Mooi

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 493 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel