Show us yours

I finally collected my car this morning. Although the weather was awful the drive from Burnley to Sheffield was lovely. I now need to get my head around all of the controls so that their use is intuitive.

EB1EEE17-B6D5-4351-A266-4E21A0240C3D.jpeg

Hi all
New user so I thought I'd add mine to the show and tell!
Trophy in Holborn Blue
MG4.jpg

I've had it 2 weeks now and getting used to a new way of driving having never had an EV nor 'automatic' before.
It does now have a black badge, along with sill covers and about to fit LED interior lights.
Loving the car with only 1 minor niggle which is the Bluetooth pairing bug. I turn LKA to alert so it hasn't been a problem so far.
Mine didn't have the undertray bulge, and so far no oil leaks, but will be keeping an eye on it.

There was some talk in another thread about whether there were two blues. Indeed, on most of the paperwork my car is Holborn Blue but on one document it's Brighton Blue. The dealer says it's all the same thing, but it looks different in different lights.

There may be a metallic blue though, which is different? I'm not sure, I saw the Holborn Blue and said, why would I pay extra not to have that?

There was some talk in another thread about whether there were two blues. Indeed, on most of the paperwork my car is Holborn Blue but on one document it's Brighton Blue. The dealer says it's all the same thing, but it looks different in different lights.

There may be a metallic blue though, which is different? I'm not sure, I saw the Holborn Blue and said, why would I pay extra not to have that?
IIRC, Brighton Blue is what they call it on the ZS.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back