Show us yours

If you were a Leaf owner you'd have good reason to modify its looks 🤣

Didn’t mind the looks, but changed the wheels and had some of the awful piano black interior parts dipped.
Time someone did that on here, if I were to have kept mine the easily marked centre console would have been dipped by now.

Had mine 2 weeks now but not added to this thread, so here it is. A slight mod I am contemplating is whether the MG badge on the bonnet would look better in black ?
MG4.jpg

IMG-20230412-WA0001.jpg
I was thinking about orange or grey, then I saw this beauty in the showroom and signed on the dotted line. I've had it for 4 weeks now and I love it. No issues, added some interior lights and a boot liner purchased on AliExpress to keep the dog happy. My wife is just as pleased as I am.

I must admit, that our effort - isnt worth reaching out for, nevertheless we are still very happy!

Attachments

• IMG_4832 (1).jpeg
    IMG_4832 (1).jpeg
    369.6 KB · Views: 186
View attachment 17563I was thinking about orange or grey, then I saw this beauty in the showroom and signed on the dotted line. I've had it for 4 weeks now and I love it. No issues, added some interior lights and a boot liner purchased on AliExpress to keep the dog happy. My wife is just as pleased as I am.
IMO* the best colour, but then I'm biased as I have a red Trophy too 😁

😱*Did I just use text speak

Blacked out the Chrome MG symbol front and back and changed those horrible "wheel cover things" that they think look good to black rims! Kept the same tyres as they were in excellent condition and I didn't feel to fork out for 4 new tyres as well.

I'm loving it so far, got it the end of November. I did have an issue yesterday with the AEB which slammed me to a halt when I was diagonally across the road turning into a side road, and wouldn't let me move for a good 6 seconds. Damn near gave me a heart attack and thank god no one was behind me or i'd have been rear ended. I have since turned off the AEB, HOWEVER, every bloody time I park and get back in my car, it is BACK ON!!!!!

Attachments

• MG4.jpg
    MG4.jpg
    972.6 KB · Views: 176

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 502 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member