Show us yours

From our first 1200km trip. "The Farm" Byron Bay NSW Australia.

mg4.jpg

Not posting - As all pics are of nice clear shiny cars - But does anyone else think that even when the car is filthy from road dirt - That it still looks 'Dam Fine' - Side profile wise that is ...

I like my tyres to be buffed up nice after a wash .. So for it to be filthy is err yeah NOT my preference

Final mods made to my Camden Grey XPower :

IMG_2322.JPG

IMG_2327.JPG

Black badge arrived today - good fit, I'd recommend cleaning thoroughly with fairy liquid followed by the cleaning sachet included in kit. Also using a heat gun to warm everything up helps flexibilty !

Caliper covers done last week (makes the wheels look better too IMHO as more symetrical to the eye) :-

IMG_2326.JPG

Final mods made to my Camden Grey XPower

You keep telling yourself they’re the final ones 😉

I’d had the idea that the XPower deserved a suitable plate. Once I’d had the idea I tried to let it go but I couldn’t. 😊
IMG_4780.jpeg
Seemed appropriate to me 🤓😎

Also helps that my home bar is named Whisky Tango Foxtrot 🤓🥃

You keep telling yourself they’re the final ones 😉

I’d had the idea that the XPower deserved a suitable plate. Once I’d had the idea I tried to let it go but I couldn’t. 😊
View attachment 20620
Seemed appropriate to me 🤓😎

Also helps that my home bar is named Whisky Tango Foxtrot 🤓🥃
The Pretty Decent Beer Co has a beer that would be ideal for your home bar. It's called "WTF is that?". Mango milkshake IPA, looks awful, tastes great.

Hah I derailed the thread entirely unintentionally.‘I’d be tempted to pick up some of the suggestions for decoration value but I weirdly don’t like beer/wine.
Spirits only at this bar 🤓 never met a spirit I didn’t like though 😉

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 516 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 88 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel