Show us yours

Yeah I don't dislike the chrome at all but the blue and black look appealed to me so thought id give it a go!
Sometimes the links seem to change and prices fluctuate but attempted to paste a link below. Got mine within 10 days.

Yeah I don't dislike the chrome at all but the blue and black look appealed to me so thought id give it a go!
Sometimes the links seem to change and prices fluctuate but attempted to paste a link below. Got mine within 10 days.

Thanks for that! I see what you mean, I would want just the blue.

I think I'd have 3 red on the nearside but keep the chrome badge as I already have the chrome kick-plates and catch covers.

I think I'd have 3 red on the nearside but keep the chrome badge as I already have the chrome kick-plates and catch covers.

Each set has one each of three different colours, dark blue, light blue and red, for just over £10. So if you want just one colour, you're going to have to put your hand in your pocket. Maybe we could get together and split the packs with people who want different colours!

I fancy the black front badge, but I'm afraid I might mess it up putting it on. Is it easy to apply ?

I fancy the black front badge, but I'm afraid I might mess it up putting it on. Is it easy to apply ?
Very easy, it comes as 3D printed badge overlay. M & G & the outer part all separate. Peel off the sticky back and apply. So easy I suspect a child could apply it in 5 minutes without issue. :)

Car Badge 2.jpg

Last edited:

Ooh, I like these! Just bought a pack... I think the red and blue will go nicely with my just-ordered Camden Grey. I'm swapping my BMW MSport for the MG4, so these will keep a nice connection for me!

Attachments

• IMG-3504.jpg
    IMG-3504.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 120

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member