Status on slow infotainment / volume buttons

Stickybit

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone

(still in the market - so havn't bought a new car just yet)

Could someone please share some thoughts on the slowness of the infotainment system / slow response from the volume buttons. Has this been improved with new software updates - or are the system still responding slowly?

Best regards, Søren

They is no update that I know of the volume buttons are not slow to me but the screen is but I now use a Apple play wireless adapter which works faster as I use sat nav on my phone, it’s also good at sending message. I use the short cut button for setting radio and ventilation to set these.

Yes infotainment system is slow on my HS pHEV. It was on my previous ZS EV and ZS petrol too. In reality though I don’t worry about it. Tap the screen purposefully making sure hit in the correct spot and wait a second and all is fine. Haphazardly poke the screen slightly off icon and you end up poking the screen several times impatiently to know avail. Accurate and firmly and alls well………

Hi everyone

(still in the market - so havn't bought a new car just yet)

Could someone please share some thoughts on the slowness of the infotainment system / slow response from the volume buttons. Has this been improved with new software updates - or are the system still responding slowly?

Best regards, Søren
If you are in thailand, I think they have a decently responsive headunit in those cars (is this true @PAULinTHAILAND )

Anywhere else with the '3 colour' head unit its still laggy, though there was an update that made it slightly better a while ago

The new ZS EV has a Thailand like head unit, with iSmart, but i haven't had experience with it myself. I think that is more responsive.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom