Sticker removal

MiniDolan

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Got my MG4 SE last week. Just want to preface this post by saying the car is fantastic. Loving it so far. There's a lot of complaints on this forum about the car, just wanted to start with a positive haha.

Moving on, has anyone got any idea how I can remove the rest of this sticker without damaging or scratching the plastic?

No idea why a sticker was put here of all places.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• PXL_20230206_154159910.jpg
    PXL_20230206_154159910.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 140
Sticky stuff remover is good at this sort of thing. You can normally get it at b&q.

Got my MG4 SE last week. Just want to preface this post by saying the car is fantastic. Loving it so far. There's a lot of complaints on this forum about the car, just wanted to start with a positive haha.

Moving on, has anyone got any idea how I can remove the rest of this sticker without damaging or scratching the plastic?

Thanks in advance!
Normal supermarket glass cleaner. Spray, leave 5 mins, and wipe off.

WD40. Spray a little on, or spray it onto a rag before applying to stop over-spray and leave for 10 minutes and wipe off. Use to do that all the time at a previous job

Thanks in advance!
I’d like to nominate the person who placed the sticker for a Darwin Award 🥇

Whatever you do don't let the dealer touch it. You'll end up with scratches galore!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 509 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back