Trophy Lot at reduced price ÂŁ30 000, available for delivery !!! Cancelled orders bouncing back to market

This has just been released. Quite a good bargain if you are after a trophy.
They are pre registered! Says delivery mileage....
Are these rejects ?
🤔
Thanks for posting this link. I've just ordered one from them, a white trophy should be with me mid May, can't wait!

Had it confirmed I will be first owner on delivery.

As the price is less than ÂŁ30k and I put the deposit on a credit card I've got added protection from section 75 of the consumer credit act as well!

Thanks for posting this link. I've just ordered one from them, a white trophy should be with me mid May, can't wait!

Had it confirmed I will be first owner on delivery.

As the price is less than ÂŁ30k and I put the deposit on a credit card I've got added protection from section 75 of the consumer credit act as well!

They came through for us. Paid about a grand more. Ordered end Feb and received end March. Red Trophy at ÂŁ31.5k. Good part ex price that was honoured on collection. Free official mats and both type 2 and granny cables included.

The entertainment software is only r30, not r33, but we've had no significant issues with it so not rushing to try and get it upgraded.

There's a bit of risk with companies like this with no dealer to easily go back to with issues, but we've been happy so far.

Hope it works out for you!

That's a great price for a pre-reg. Where do they get them from?
Not sure. I was talking to a dealer who said the trophy had a 12 month waiting list now so pleased to get one in two or three weeks.

They came through for us. Paid about a grand more. Ordered end Feb and received end March. Red Trophy at ÂŁ31.5k. Good part ex price that was honoured on collection. Free official mats and both type 2 and granny cables included.

The entertainment software is only r30, not r33, but we've had no significant issues with it so not rushing to try and get it upgraded.

There's a bit of risk with companies like this with no dealer to easily go back to with issues, but we've been happy so far.

Hope it works out for you!
Great to know, thanks.

The type 2 cable and mats will save me a couple of hundred quid as well so the deal keeps getting better!

I understand I can go to any MG dealer with warranty problems but hopefully that won't be needed and worst case I have section 75 protection.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back