Undertray Ireland

Mine is bad and went back to Linders. They said it isn't an issue as it is the same as their test car and the showroom car. I did say that just because they are like that, it doesn't make it right. They responded that their technical guy said it was fine.

I need to get onto the Ireland MG team and see what they say.

Mine is bad and went back to Linders. They said it isn't an issue as it is the same as their test car and the showroom car. I did say that just because they are like that, it doesn't make it right. They responded that their technical guy said it was fine.

Was on to mg Ireland and they told me to report it to my dealer, waiting for response,mg Ireland said there is no issue with the undertray so looks like they have their head in the sand or somewhere else

You spend all this money and they say its fine,what a joke

The line from MG UK is that the undertray is as intended / causes no problems and they won't replace.

However, some have had replacements via their dealers nonetheless, so always worth asking, nothing to lose.

Let us know how you get on with mg Ireland

The line from MG UK is that the undertray is as intended / causes no problems and they won't replace.

However, some have had replacements via their dealers nonetheless, so always worth asking, nothing to lose.
Looks like a design feature alright

Had a proper look this morning at the undertray, it's not bad compared to some other photos I've seen, slight gap but come on its a bit of plastic, surely they should be able to engineer one that fits

Got mine in Frank Keane in ballymount

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel