Vanarama Issues

Hi. Just been looking online to see what is happening with these orders and came across this forum. Tried to read through it all but getting confused who has been told what etc!

I got a call last week saying the grant was back and I could expect my car in April. So I said if there is more delay and more messing around with the price and things then I wouldn't be happy as this has gone on too long. They said they understood my concerns and that if it didn't get delivered in time then I could just cancel it.

They said i would have to pay 300 pounds or something for the charger they installed but I told them if this deal falls through I will be getting a petrol car and don't need it. They went away and came back and said it will be waived as a gesture of goodwill due to the inconvenience, but they are quite hopeful will not reach that point as car will be here in April.

It's been so long I have lost interest in it now! If it comes then good but if not at least not going to cost me I guess other than wasted time!

Hi. Just been looking online to see what is happening with these orders and came across this forum. Tried to read through it all but getting confused who has been told what etc!

I got a call last week saying the grant was back and I could expect my car in April. So I said if there is more delay and more messing around with the price and things then I wouldn't be happy as this has gone on too long. They said they understood my concerns and that if it didn't get delivered in time then I could just cancel it.

They said i would have to pay 300 pounds or something for the charger they installed but I told them if this deal falls through I will be getting a petrol car and don't need it. They went away and came back and said it will be waived as a gesture of goodwill due to the inconvenience, but they are quite hopeful will not reach that point as car will be here in April.

It's been so long I have lost interest in it now! If it comes then good but if not at least not going to cost me I guess other than wasted time!
That's good news about waiving the £350 cost of the charger if you cancel.

Last edited:
Laugh Lol GIF by PG Tips

It's because they have nothing to report. Embarrassing considering they have no influence with mg to speed things up / put pressure on with such a large order book.

Latest update i received was they are regularly in contact and putting pressure on MG. Surely they can atleast provide some cars by now 🤔

It would be interesting to know if how many are still placing orders with them. Other lease companies are receiving theirs now for a while

What reasons have Vanarama sponsors of this site?
Could it be:
A. To potentially sensor negative comments!
B.To have a platform enabling them to comment!
I hope it's B. If so, when are they planning to start?

What reasons have Vanarama become sponsors of this site?
Could it be:
A. To potentially sensor negative comments!
Sponsors have no ability to do this beyond reporting any post that doesn't comply with club rules :)

They also don't have the ability to fulfill orders. Infact the Vanarama CEO has shown the skills and leadership to become the next Chancellor of the month for November.

But hey as long as some are getting paid by them we have to be nice and cover up there absolutely shower.

Shows what MG think of them when every other lease company has at least delivered some orders.

So the big question is.........

By the time our cars turn up how many prime ministers will this country have had since you placed your Vanarama order???

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom