Vanarama Issues

Just had my mg5 excite delivered. Happy days so far. And it comes with a granny charger and a type 2 cable. I’ll be sending the one I just bought back.

Anyone heard Vanarama deliver a single zs yet? If it was a priority of non lease before lease than other leasing companies are delivering cars now

Not a single delivery as far as I am aware or seen, Vanarama will be shouting from the rooftops if they have. Only the expected silence from them.

What have they done for us to be in this position. Seems something catastrophic and now it seems like running the clock down. Surely if mg stopped producing panaromic roof cars, they would have a cut off period to revert production line to remove extra process

They have done nothing for us. That is a fact.

I make a fortnightly complaint on Trustpilot to make myself feel better. But they have so many 1 line 5 star reviews on there. Very 🤔

Anyone heard Vanarama deliver a single zs yet? If it was a priority of non lease before lease than other leasing companies are delivering cars now
Where are you seeing that other lease companies are delivering?
Other than the odd one or two I've not seen anything in the shipping update or order tracker threads recently.

Other than the odd one or two I've not seen anything in the shipping update or order tracker threads recently.
I believe Tusker customers have seen cars.

Different setup though as I don’t think they do this weird block ordering thing that Vanarama and Octopus are doing. They are just processed by dealers as they come in.

I believe Tusker customers have seen cars.

Different setup though as I don’t think they do this weird block ordering thing that Vanarama and Octopus are doing. They are just processed by dealers as they come in.
Couple of Octopus customers been quoted Nov /Dec and apparently MG UK confirmed. Must be our turn soon.

Still don't understand why our discussion of the Vanarama issue has been hidden in this backwater forumn and away from the ZS forum. When none of the other posts clearly not dealing with shipping were untouched. Makes you wonder 🤔

Couple of Octopus customers been quoted Nov /Dec and apparently MG UK confirmed. Must be our turn soon.

Still don't understand why our discussion of the Vanarama issue has been hidden in this backwater forumn and away from the ZS forum. When none of the other posts clearly not dealing with shipping were untouched. Makes you wonder 🤔
Because money talks

Plenty of people saying on fb groups they are getting lease orders placed in early 2022 being delivered or being given a delivery date. 360 leasing is one I have seen a few times.

Because the thread basically became a Vanarama thread as most of the people with the biggest issues were Vanarama, so admin moved it here. It made some sense at the time.

The Vanarama posts were broken out (by myself) into a stand-alone subject because they appeared in such huge numbers. It isn't practical to do this for every run of off-topic posting because such behaviour unfortunately tends to be the rule rather than the exception round here.
As the discussion is about the company and not the car it fits better in this forum than elsewhere. No forum is a backwater unless you choose to make it so. The majority (including myself) tend to look at all new posts so you get immediate visibility regardless of location. If you follow the topic you will also get a prompt in your notifications when there is a new post.

Don't hold your breath, I'm a mid Nov 2021 vanarama order and have my MG order number. As of today MG have said it's still awaiting build.

I've been waiting since November 2021 for an MG ZS EV SE - no panoramic roof to slow it down! I've tried contacting MG on a couple of occasions who just tell me there is no build date and thank me for my patience! I've seen on other threads it takes roughly 3 months from build date to delivery, I will be contacting MG again December and January to see if I have a build date if not back to square one and the proposition of loosing the gov grant! It's beyond frustrating, I feel trapped by the amount vehicles have gone up since I placed the order. I can't understand why vanarama are still advertising them when they have so many orders they haven't fulfilled! Very annoying see people who ordered months after me receiving theirs and other driving around in their MG4's! All in all I feel completely powerless! Rant over!

Because money talks
Yep, that's totally the answer. Nothing to do with Vanarama as it's own topic being easier to find...

youtube fashion GIF

I am with you on that one, surely they cant miss the 18 month deadline as well now

@Vanarama will you respond to anything
It seriously wouldn't surprise me if they did! I get the feeling they would love us all to just cancel our orders and go away, which is another reason I won't! I sold my nice car last December and have been driving around in an old nail for nearly a year now!!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom