Never said 10% was the cut-off!! This will be my threshold in future. Performance limiting was approx 5%/10miles and again around 3%/5miles. Twice it happened, initially maxed at 26mph when I was in a 40 and then 17mph on a different 40 stretch.

Quite concerning as you'd hope that 15 miles showing would be ok to find a charger somewhere but the 4mph thing is extreme.
I think it must have been the temperature. Similar to posts below, in the past I've been at similar range but after having driven a fair bit=warmed up battery.

Always did get the TV control working by rubbing the batteries a little bit!

That was great! Really enjoyed watching it.

Who was the conductor, do you know? Some, er - exciting - tempi in the first movement.
Conductor 🤦‍♂️?? Oh here was me being super impressed that the Captain could fiddle that good while steering them hairpins 🥴
I’m being taken out soon - my Granddog’s coming to stay with me 🤣🤣
bfa0587c-bcef-42af-b9fe-5b66b4c3e4ed.jpeg

Stand aside

That was great! Really enjoyed watching it.

Who was the conductor, do you know? Some, er - exciting - tempi in the first movement.
I origianlly only had part 3 at the beginning of the video but just seemed to work although as you say pt 1 was fortissimo 😁

I hope this helps...?

I pay an annual fee to be able to use the music on my videos

Love that - always enjoyed a bit of Vivaldi ‘n that played by a good band.
I gave up any aspirations of becoming a connoisseur of music when a music teacher enquired whether I noticed any difference in the various notes he hit on the piano ?? A bit cruel I thought but he was chuffed a few years later when I fixed his shower 🤣🤣 We shook hands and called it quits.

Conductor 🤦‍♂️?? Oh here was me being super impressed that the Captain could fiddle that good while steering them hairpins 🥴
I’m being taken out soon - my Granddog’s coming to stay with me 🤣🤣View attachment 22198
Stand aside
Great photo.
If you think he's coming for you I've got one of the father of one of my retired greyhounds which is proper scary

ddnpmjnppflnjkom.jpg

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 518 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel