Was lucky to get the panoramic roof version, until it got smashed.....

Looked around on eBay out of curiosity, one of the breakers is selling the whole sunroof for £500...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Looked around on eBay out of curiosity, one of the breakers is selling the whole sunroof for £500...
Is it good for the Gen 2?

An update:
I drove to the nearest dealer to explain the situation. Their advice was to call a local body repair shop. Disappointed at this seeing they were the dealer that delivered the lease.

I called the next nearest dealer who suggested letting them price the repair and labour so I could go back to the insurer. Sounded promising but they never came back with a price. Chased them up twice after, promised call backs that never happened. Further disappointment.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is it good for the Gen 2?

An update:
I drove to the nearest dealer to explain the situation. Their advice was to call a local body repair shop. Disappointed at this seeing they were the dealer that delivered the lease.

I called the next nearest dealer who suggested letting them price the repair and labour so I could go back to the insurer. Sounded promising but they never came back with a price. Chased them up twice after, promised call backs that never happened. Further disappointment.
I don't know, I would assume so but best to ask the dealer and if they could fix if you provide the parts... Bit risky but...
That was just an example, if you look up on eBay, there might be more

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom