What colour did you choose?

We've ordered the blue. Before seeing any in real life. Eventually got a test drive. They had the grey and the red. The red was ok. Didn't like the grey.

Blue definitely appears to be most popular amongst UK customers ,also seems most popular drive on review sites, still not sure I was right to switch ,then again it takes a while for that kind of thing to grow on me so I've no doubt I'd get to like whatever I went with

Blue definitely appears to be most popular amongst UK customers ,also seems most popular drive on review sites, still not sure I was right to switch ,then again it takes a while for that kind of thing to grow on me so I've no doubt I'd get to like whatever I went with
A number of both Demo models and press cars, have been shown in Battersea Blue.
I think the reason for this is when the ZS EV was first released in the UK - MG chose "Pimlico Blue" as the launch colour, in the same way "Battersea Blue" has now replaced it as the new launch colour on the face lift.
It also made sense, because the face lift ZS ICE had already hit the showrooms in the same Battersea Blue body colour.
The other colours are pretty standard fair, as with most manufacturers really.
Red was always going to be in there really because of the MG logo, as Ford is mainly blue back ground.
White and black are in the mix of course.
Our current (Gen1) ZS EV is finished in Dynamic Red so we went for a different colour.
My wife loved the blue colour as soon as she seen it !.
Happy wife, easy life - as they say :ROFLMAO: !.
( To be honest it was my first choice without any doubt, but I am keeping quiet on that score ).

Last edited:
I don't know if you mean this one, but it's much easier to gauge responses with the poll at the top:

Thanks that’s the one I needed to change my vote as I have added connect to my order

I like mine in silver. on the street since Saturday

Attachments

• IMG-20220129-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220129-WA0000.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 210
I've ordered Dynamic Red. Blue is a favourite colour of mine, but I didn't fancy the Battersea Blue for some reason. I test drove the black, wasn't keen, my last black car showed the muck too much. My current car is white, and I've never owned a red car, so went with that! :)

I've ordered Dynamic Red. Blue is a favourite colour of mine, but I didn't fancy the Battersea Blue for some reason. I test drove the black, wasn't keen, my last black car showed the muck too much. My current car is white, and I've never owned a red car, so went with that! :)
My current car is grey ,last one was white ,owned a red van years ago but never a red car ,might ask to switch back to red but the dealer would have good cause at this stage to blacklist me :eek:

Dynamic red is a nice colour choice, our current Gen 1 ZS EV is in red.
A lot of people have asked me :- "What colour is your car, I really like that colour".
I think you will be pleased !.

Tri coat Dynamic Red for me… it’s a really nice dark red which looks and shines differently under different light conditions.. and hence the most expensive colour as well!!

Car I test drove was silver , felt neutral about it but silver is a very popular choice in Ireland for some reason

Like it in black too but too difficult to keep clean
It does look really good in (clean) black, it shines. But you're right shows dirt 5 mins after washing. White is same too, dirty after washing. Silver doesn't seem to have an obvious glossy shine but hides dirt and tiny scratches/imperfections very well. Red tends to lose shine over time. As a Blade, blue is not an option....ever. looks good though I have to say.

Red tends to lose shine over time.
The Dynamic red on the ZS is most expensive tri-coat finish, comprising of a base coat / pearl effect / then finally top coat lacquer ) that is not subject to fading / dulling like the solid colour single stage red's, that can sometimes fade / turn pink on some cars.
Vauxhalls where particularly bad for this type of colour fade behaviour.
White is the cheapest option, because it is a "Solid Colour" single stage paint, while the black / silver / blue are a two stage metallic paint, comprising of a coloured base coat, then a hard two pack lacquer finish on top.

Last edited:
Arctic White.

I think it goes well with the red stitching. Pillars are white inside on all colours anyway. And I didn't have to pay extra 😁

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom