What do you value most in your EV?

If the ZS EV and the MG5 had the same range, technology and price, which one would you buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to the MG UK website the list price of the current Exclusive has only increased by £200.
I may be wrong but it looks to me that used car prices in general have risen slightly as we're nearing the end of lock down.

List price for the Exclusive last July was £30,743 incl VAT (before Government grant).
Obviously, like many others, with dealer discounts etc. I paid much less.
I don't know about last July but the e-Niro before Govt grant now for the smaller 39kwH, equivalent range to the ZS EV is £32845.
For the 3 larger batteried 64kWh models before grant prices are 34,945, 37,350 and 39645.

I don't know about last July but the e-Niro before Govt grant now for the smaller 39kwH, equivalent range to the ZS EV is £32845.
For the 3 larger batteried 64kWh models before grant prices are 34,945, 37,350 and 39645.
Almost comparable, but Kia weren't budging on prices, no discounts etc. last year. I'd guess it's probably the same this year.

I asked this question on the most recent Podcast, but I thought I'd open it up here for more general discussion.

If the ZS EV and the MG5 had the same range (say 250 miles), and if they both had the same technology (MG Pilot, roof loads, panoramic roof etc), and if they both cost exactly the same, which one would you choose?

I'm wondering if the Crossover or Estate format is what swings it for you, or whether it was due to the availability of features on the MG ZS that swung it one way, or the extra range of the MG5 which swung it the other way.

Thanks in advance!
Is this poll on the MG5 EV forum as well??

Test drove both MG5 and ZS EV last week.
Been considering MG5 for long, the car was brilliant to drive except the fact that I could not find a comfortable driving position and the rear occupant could not stretch their legs under the seat. I liked the comfort of ZS EV and was happy to compromise range for it. Put in an order for ZS EV and collecting it tomorrow.

Is this poll on the MG5 EV forum as well??
I have had a quick look and it doesn't seem to be on there. You may be able to see something I missed, just select the MG5 forum.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom