What mileage have you covered in your ZS EV - can anyone beat 15,000 miles?

Cocijo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have any owners now clocked any decent milages on their ZS EV’s? How has your car held up? I think that the model has now been avaible for about 18 Months in the uk. I know that they’re not really a distance tool. I’ve personally done very low mileage (<6k) - my friend says that she has covered 15,000 miles - can any body beat that? I wonder who’s top mileage dog on the forum?

I drive approximatley 100 miles per day..I have accumulated 19.5K miles since buying the car Jan 20
I very rarely need to use a rapid charger ( maybe 10 times this year)
How has the car been? Any issues?

Fantastic...except the first service in November they updated the BMS which has reduced range to 50%...very annoying.. Apparently MG sending out fix this week...
Wow. That’s terrible. I mentioned in another thread that my friends is taking delivery of her new ZS tomorrow. She is concerned that it will have the range issue. It might be worth her waiting?

Fantastic...except the first service in November they updated the BMS which has reduced range to 50%...very annoying.. Apparently MG sending out fix this week...
it’s good that you like the car though - forgot to say.

Apparently fix is out soetime this week so even if she has issue she can take it back to resolve.. She needs to fully charge it up and then go for a 40 mile round trip...Ifthe range drops toaround 80 miles then she hasthe problem

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom