What software updates would you like to see in the MG ZS EV 2022 model?

There is a update for this now it also stops service reminder every 600 miles

I take it your phone is connected to Bluetooth if you switch off media play on your phones Bluetooth options then on start up radio come on where you left it
That is also my experience , radio comes on every time .

I'd like to see the amount of charge added to the vehicle when plugged in.

I hate that I either have to get out of the car to see how many kWh's I've put in the car or else do arithmetic using the cars starting charge percentage and what that means vs the new percentage!

I hate that I either have to get out of the car to see how many kWh's I've put in the car or else do arithmetic using the cars starting charge percentage and what that means vs the new percentage!

Charge added and current Kw power rate is a basic thing that's missing.

Polar chargers (for example) themselves don't show it, so you rely on the car.

I think the Chinese school system drills maths into kids pretty heavily. They've basically assume everyone has zero issues with times Amps with Volts to work it out.

Apparently showing motor rpm on an electric motor was a higher priority...👀

Don't a lot of smart charges now show how much is put in my ohme does

Don't a lot of smart charges now show how much is put in my ohme does
I'm talking more about public chargers, specifically rapid chargers

If I need to use one, I treat it like a really slow petrol pump and say add £10 worth of 'fuel' but I can't do that easily when I have to work out how much charge has been added so far and what that equates to cost per kWh wise!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom