• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

When's the next MG5 delivery?!!

I ordered at the beginning of November. I last spoke to the dealer a week ago and they weren't willing to give an estimate as it had hit the production line yet. I was originally quoted January, then April, now they won't even guess.

Just been told by my dealer that my MG5, ordered October & told then late Feb, is on board ship and due in to the country first week of March.
Ditto! Oh my way home I popped in on the offchance of an update and my 5LR Exclusive is "at sea".... Whether that means "all at sea" remains to be seen, but is due in on 1st March (variable!) They fully expect it to be ready for collection 2nd week in march. Can't come quick enough. Wheel bearings rumbling now on the inbetweeny motor!

Durban Highway
Viking Sea
both due this week.

2 others due on the 28th.

I’m hoping my dealer was being over pessimistic last week when he said, my MG5 LR exclusive ordered in Sept, will not be in now until June

Could be realistic if they know it's not on the current batch arriving by the end of Feb.

I'm hearing a few people saying their orders are being pushed further and further back. If that happens to me I'll cancel. You can't treat customers like that.
MG are the least worse of the bunch here! Many dealers have pushed delivery back to 18 months!

I’m hoping my dealer was being over pessimistic last week when he said, my MG5 LR exclusive ordered in Sept, will not be in now until June
I sincerely hope he is being pessimistic! I am now very grateful to my dealer- I ordered in Sept too, my dealer said January and I picked up my MG5 LR Exclusive Jan 21st. I couldn't have asked for a more accurate timescale. If you ordered in September I can't understand how it could be so much later and I'm sorry it sounds like it might still be a while.

Been in touch with my dealer. I have cancelled my MG5.

BUT the only reason is that my preferred option, an MG ZS EV Standard Range is available now in Dynamic Red (my preferred colour!) so have switched my order over.

So all the best to you all and hope you enjoy your MG5s when they arrive :)

Ordered early November and told arriving at dealers 14th Feb and ready to pick up end of that week. Looking at above replies not convinced 😬

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom