When's the next MG5 delivery?!!

Thanks to Lovemyev for flagging... at 25 mins in, Miles mentions MG5's:
I have just finished watching the Monday night pod cast and Miles has stated that Chorley have about 20 MG5's SPARE for the month of March.
Give them a call, be quick though !.

This isn't unusual - without the chip/shipping lag I doubt anyone would notice.

We ordered at the weekend and our dealer said they're expecting Black, White and Silver Exclusives in the next 2 weeks and one of the silvers has our name on it! Team silver also :)

The other dealer in the area quoted August!

Ordered mid November via Leasing Gorilla (LR version). I received an email 2 weeks ago confirming my eta for last week of Feb or first week of March. Still put the standard phrase about things "beyond their control" could happen, at the bottom of the email. So fingers crossed.

edit - just had delivery confirmation. I've picked either 8th or 11th for delivery. Exciting stuff.

Ahhh my orders with Vic Young! I did go to Richard Hardy for a test drive but to be honest the sales guy I saw didn't have a clue!
My last car (a Nissan Leaf) was purchased from Richard Hardie in Ashington and they were the most incompetent, lying, untrustworthy dealer I had ever dealt with. However, 5 months is a long time, and hopefully Sunderland can redeem themselves on behalf of their Ashington colleagues.

I knew a lot more than the sales guy (had electric cars since 2014 and done my research) so he basically gave me the keys and told me to come back in an hour. When I returned he had the paperwork prepared and details of affinity etc, and it all agreed to what I had seen online so happy with that.

Sounds similar but he wasnt very interested when i came back he didnt say anything about affinity the car was the sales managers and the guy i spoke to couldnt answer any of my questions

Sounds similar but he wasnt very interested when i came back he didnt say anything about affinity the car was the sales managers and the guy i spoke to couldnt answer any of my questions
yeah it was the sales managers car I drove, white one. 2.9 miles per kwh, he obviously drives it swiftly!

Hopefully you'll get yours soon. Vic Young sold their demo last Thursday otherwise I would have went with them and maybe even purchased their demo. We're in that position I think a lot of people are in where we said we'd never buy a brand new car but the numbers add up to it being the best option currently.

Fingers crossed the transporters loaded with MGs pictured on the MG facebook group were heading to the NE this morning!

It looks like my car may well have been on the Sunlight Ace - had an update from the dealer today, car is going through the import and registration process, will be delivered to the dealership early next week. (Ordered mid October - MG5 LR in Blue). Hope there's good news for some others on this thread soon.

We've just been told our car will be ready to pick up on Tuesday as its at the dealer now! Not bad, 8 days from order to collection! We're getting it Wed though as have commitments on Tuesday

8 days instead of weeks (months) is a fast turnaround. Plenty aprund here will be very jealous, which colour?

8 days instead of weeks (months) is a fast turnaround. Plenty aprund here will be very jealous, which colour?
Yep, one dealer suggested August, this dealer guaranteed by the end of March. 10 mile between them.

Weve gone silver. The dealer was getting black, white and silver. We weren't keen on black and, whilst we haven't seen a silver car, the swabs looked nicer than the white car we test drove.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom