Which Bike Rack??

Hi everyone, just called the guy really helpful but will not send out to the UK. He manufactures and fits only... could be a trip over there maybe??

completely invisible and automatically rotatable option
this describes the explanation.

of course you can come here and also if several people also take their order
then you earn the trip back

Good afternoon all, I have had an email at last from MG confirming you CAN use a third party rear mounted bike rack to the tailgate but they will not recommend any. Tried mine fits beautifully had three bikes on and was a dream!!
Thats great to hear. Can you tell me exactly what bike rack it is. E.g. model no.? Also. When the bikes are on it is does it obscure number plate or lights?

Hi,

Are you sure that the Comfort Pack 2 was done? I spoke to my dealer today and he stated that "the software update will only be installed to cars manufactured after 18th June 2020 and that he has cars going out tomorrow which will not have the update as it is not free and not a warranty upgrade. If I or anyone else are getting a new ZS EV probably in the next 6 months wont get it unless they ask and pay £120.00" I can not believe that this is the stance of most dealerships!!!!! The real laugh came when I asked the service department why they were charging the £120.00 "its because MG will not pay them for the time it takes" when I stated it only takes 1 1/2 hours max there was no comment apart from "we need to charge for ramp time" What at a day rate that is!!!!
Ramp time?!? Silly me. I though it was an OTA upgrade. Done by sticking in a usb stick???

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom