Who else wishes there was an MG ZS EV aftermarket drop-in frunk for cable storage?

On point 2, used to get aftermarket bonnet gas struts... don't know if any fit the EV, but I know they can be had for the ZS...🤔 been pondering getting a set since I got the car.
I was thinking of them as well, due to a problem on the second day I had the car, the wind caught the bonnet in a gust and the bonnet stay came out of its resting point and the bonnet came down, luckily I had my hand above my head or it could have been nasty🤕🤕🤕😂

I was thinking of them as well, due to a problem on the second day I had the car, the wind caught the bonnet in a gust and the bonnet stay came out of its resting point and the bonnet came down, luckily I had my hand above my head or it could have been nasty🤕🤕🤕😂
I've had the bonnet come down on my head before now. Not pleasant

Funny reading this thread just going of thread for a moment, takes me back a while, to a friend of mine trying to jump start a rover 214 had the bonnet on the stay rod fitted the jump leads with the clamps pointing upwards next thing gust of wind lifted the bonnet of the stay rod the bonnet slammed down onto the jump lead clamps/ connectors put a hole through the bonnet from one clamp and a large dent from the other £500 later for repairs and respray he bought a new battery very annoying but funny at the time

But one point to take from this is the bonnet props are never very good and can easily come out in a bit of wind so you need to be very careful.
Les

Hi cocole, just seen your video can I ask a question after you had done this mod was there any increase in noise just thinking could the box amplify the sound of the motor a little perhaps but well done and thank you for you post
Les
Hi there.
It's not my video, I just stumbled upon it while browsing youtube.

Hi cocole, just seen your video can I ask a question after you had done this mod was there any increase in noise just thinking could the box amplify the sound of the motor a little perhaps but well done and thank you for you post
Les
When i saw the pic of this i honestly thought it was a joke! 🤣

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom