Will 2.5m kitchen worktops fit inside my MG ZS EV?

AdeB

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
Not an MG
Home improvement during lockdown...:)

...so I need to collect some kitchen worktops from IKEA. They’re 2.5m long - anyone tried to get something of this length into their ZS and succeeded?

All very well looking at it in theory, but it’s whether it’ll fit in practice! Don’t want to get there and find I can’t get them in :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

No chance I tried to get a 200cm length malm King size bed (in its constant parts) to take to the tip last week and you are limited by the narrow width of the car.

Home improvement during lockdown...:)

...so I need to collect some kitchen worktops from IKEA. They’re 2.5m long - anyone tried to get something of this length into their ZS and succeeded?

All very well looking at it in theory, but it’s whether it’ll fit in practice! Don’t want to get there and find I can’t get them in :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
AdeB, I get them in a 1995 Citroen AX. Have carried fridge freezers, w/machine and wardrobes, all sorts of things.
Yes, they might hang out the back so just tie the boot lid down and drive with care no problem. I think the mean gap at the door is something like 37/39 inches wide going by the roof panels I loaded last week. (y)

Its a SUV "U" for utility :rolleyes:

I've managed a 180cm IKEA TV cabinet in the ZS EV (with the 2/3 back seat down) but it was a heck of a tight fit length ways... No space really to spare...

If you have the exclusive, could you put on top of car and tie to roof rails?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom