Wrong date and year

bazza123uk

Standard Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG4 SE SR
My new MG4 Trophy starts by saying its the 1st January 2019. Do they all do this. The display has the correct date

Look at hints and tips to sort out announcement

Last edited:
Flick main screen to the left to get to settings.
Then its SETTINGS/VOICE/GREETINGS/CUSTOM then just type in what you want her to say.
Winds the wife right up!!
When going in for a fault could you type in what needs fixing so the fitters don't forget? 🤔

Mine says correct day /date in the morning then later in the day it states 1st January 2019 I would like to turn it off completely 😂😂😂

The price of the car shouldn't we expect little clitches such as incorrect date time and andriod auto to be fixed BEFORE now. Mine does the same it's 3 weeks old I'm contacting the dealer first thing.

Little glitches such as the USB player not working unless you only want to play single tracks at random, or the radio always coming on when you get in the car even if you turned it off last time, or the automatic locking being unable to be disabled, or the external temperature readout disappearing in a software update, you mean? SE owners have all that to contend with. No sign of any will to fix this, not even the fault that was introduced in an update.

Ooh mine is doing the same but some specials as I sometime receive the welcome as a goodbye, at the end of the drive when activating the P??? Maybe it is inversed as Chinese read from right to left maybe also from end to begin ;-)

Slightly different in that the date and time are right but the month display is wonky. Anyone else experiencing this (23 Trophy LR)?

1701454455576.jpeg

That's talked about in another thread. That's obviously a photo from yesterday - look at it today and you'll likely find that it shows correctly. :)

Or maybe the Infotainment simply doesn't like Lionel Ritchie. ;)

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 501 79.4%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 84 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back