ZS EV 2022 Granny Charger

But if the granny charger is 10A (2300 Watt) i would imagine it would be able to charge at "full speed" even if the car has a 3 phase charger. (11/3 = 3600 watt = 16A)

I think i will just not get one, or atleast get one that is cheaper than what he offers me.

At home i have a wall charger, and i have bought the Type-2 cable for public chargers that have no cable.

I do feel it would have been more honest, to tell me, or atleast have it as a paid option, when i bought the car.

In that case, i would certainly have noticed and asked about it, and there would have been a chance i could have gotten one for free or at a very reasonable price.
Maybe you should speak to an MG dealer in your country and ask them what the official reason is why they don’t supply them there.

Yep. Have solar power, and in my situation I can choose to charge during the day when the sun is shining!
Same for us. We alternate between 10 amp and 15 amp granny charger depending on how much excess solar we have and how fast we need to charge. Don't have a need for anything bigger.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom