• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

2022 MG ZS EV Long Range - First UK Test Drive Review

Are my eyes getting dim or has the "NEW" ZS still have a manual anti dazzle rear view mirror ? if so, when you consider the soon to be replaced MG5, has it as auto, then why not the brand new ZS ?
(Rhetorical)
You are correct. No auto-dimming mirror on the new ZS. 🤷‍♂️

Yes - Slightly not Privacy
If I find the factory shading a little to light on the face lift, I will have a extra tint layer applied to the inside of the glass from the “B” pillar back.
My current ZS EV has the glass tinted from the “B” pillar back and I think does a great job 👏.

I love the demo of the 360 camera view to assist with parking.... Cut to two cars with neither in a parking space ;)

Hi miles, did anyone mention when the first car would be delivered to dealerships?
If I remember correctly, I think Miles said that dealers should be receiving their Demo cars from around the 26th November 2021, then a small number of customer cars should arrive just before Xmas is very possible.
There is a lot of dealers predicting dates, any time between January 2022 right through to March 2022.
If your cars arrives anytime after the first week in Feb, then it might be worth waiting for the 1st of March to capture the new 22 registration plate ?.

If I remember correctly, I think Miles said that dealers should be receiving their Demo cars from around the 26th November 2021, then a small number of customer cars should arrive just before Xmas is very possible.
There is a lot of dealers predicting dates, any time between January 2022 right through to March 2022.
If your cars arrives anytime after the first week in Feb, then it might be worth waiting for the 1st of March to capture the new 22 registration plate ?.
Thank you for the information. 👍

Wasn’t there some mention of apple CarPlay connection being wireless. Reading the manual on the mg uk website it appears to be cable only. @MilesperkWh are you able to clarify this please?

Wasn’t there some mention of apple CarPlay connection being wireless. Reading the manual on the mg uk website it appears to be cable only. @MilesperkWh are you able to clarify this please?
I haven't tried, as I'm on Android. Sorry. Will have to wait for the demonstrators

In german we say "rekuperieren".'Means recover electrical energy when you take your foot off the accelerator ;-)
Oops! apologies for my terrible jokes Thomas, and in case the answer was lost in those the MG ZS ev does not recuperate in ACC, it uses the physical brakes. No change with the facelift 2022 model.

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom