And now, we wait...

Coedy

Standard Member
Reaction score
I placed a deposit and signed my order form on Friday for a white Exclusive.
It's my first EV. And first new new car!
I was blown away by the test drive and feel I got a very good deal, absolutely nothing else in the EV space comes close to it for size and spec when you also consider price.
I've no idea if it's even going to fit in the drive! Haha

I've been told it will take around 3 weeks before it will be ready, it's going to be a very long 3 weeks...

I'm from Swansea in S.Wales. I wonder if anyone else is near by?

Well done, congratulations exactly what I thought when I bought mine 5 months ago and I still love it...

Hi @Coedy and welcome.

I know about that long wait when you’re excited. I’ve been struggling since middle of July but thankfully my suffering is almost over. Try not to think about it is my advice.

I think the eZS is an amazing car for the money and I just love the instant torque.

0-50mph in 5 seconds makes me smile.

I was blown away by the test drive and feel I got a very good deal, absolutely nothing else in the EV space comes close to it for size and spec when you also consider price.

I've been told it will take around 3 weeks before it will be ready, it's going to be a very long 3 weeks...

Really is a small world, I know of at least 2 others from Swansea on this forum.

Hi @Coedy and welcome.

I know about that long wait when you’re excited. I’ve been struggling since middle of July but thankfully my suffering is almost over. Try not to think about it is my advice.

I think the eZS is an amazing car for the money and I just love the instant torque.

0-50mph in 5 seconds makes me smile.
5 seconds? :sneaky:

Really is a small world, I know of at least 2 others from Swansea on this forum.
Wow that's cool! Regional meetup when the world settles down! ?

@lee graham I have to say, I think the acceleration is what sold it. Up until I planted my foot I thought to myself "it's sooo much money for me though..." (Coming from a £3k Prius)
Which immediately changed to "oh, I see, I get it now" when I was pinned back in the seat at every roundabout.
Plus I've not managed to even find a lease deal cheaper than my monthly so I'm feeling better about it now.

Hi Coedy,
From Swansea also.
Picked up my MG ZS on Monday.
Absolutely love it!!

Coming from a biking background, most - not all - acceleration figures for cars are disapointing. But I guess it's all relative to other cars. My last sports tourer bike was 0-60 in 2.36 seconds! ? That said, I saw a YouTube video once of a Tesla versus a sprotsbike - Kawasaki I think but don't recall engine size - and the Tesla left the bike for dead. I also enjoyed the MG acceleration away from the lights during my test drive ?

My last sports tourer bike was 0-60 in 2.36 seconds! ?
You've been spoilt! My cars have always been around 11seconds 0-60 so going to 8seconds was a big jump.
I think 0-60 is almost irrelevant, 0-30 is where the fun is!

I just heard that my collection date will be the 10th! So thankfully half the amount of time they said it may be ?

Panda Motors by any chance? If so, what was the wait time to get yours?
The wait is killing me and I'm now only 2 days into what could be 21days...:cry:
Yes it was Panda Motors. I was fortunate no delay as I purchased a pre-register vehicle.

I placed my deposit on 17th July. I took delivery on 23/11/19. It was a loooonnnng wait.

Enjoy.

I also have a white Exclusive. Several videos on here about the ZS EV.

Mike Procter
If you are THE Mike of Mike Procter YouTube, then you were the one that confirmed to me that I was doing the right thing! Thanks for the videos!

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom