Any MG jokes out there

sido

Established Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG5
I’m quite new to this forum but wondered if there were any MG jokes worth laughing at.
I remember Skoda led the field with these. One I remember was,

Why do Skoda’s have a heated rear window?
To keep your hands warm while you are pushing it.

Chinese proverb says if you encounter pests in your factory just keep it secret and you will be ok.
When Siac MG car factory had a rat infestation the director invited the media in to tell them and publicly apologised. That all seemed very odd given the Chinese proverb, until I learned that the condom factory next door had experience a hedgehog infestation. The director had kept this to himself and is now in prison for life having been found guilty and called “the Chinese Rasputin. “ Apparently, he thought the proverb said pets not pests. Many a slip between cup and lip!

Sent from my iPhone

Upvote 0
Chinese proverb says if you encounter pests in your factory just keep it secret and you will be ok.
When Siac MG car factory had a rat infestation the director invited the media in to tell them and publicly apologised. That all seemed very odd given the Chinese proverb, until I learned that the condom factory next door had experience a hedgehog infestation. The director had kept this to himself and is now in prison for life having been found guilty and called “the Chinese Rasputin. “ Apparently, he thought the proverb said pets not pests. Many a slip between cup and lip!

Sent from my iPhone
I once saw a job advertised by the London Rubber Company as a condom tester. I nearly went for it until I discovered you had to work the first week in hand.

Upvote 0
In the Mg car factory three workers Mr Wong, Mr Wing and another Mr Wong, are busy on the assembly line for the MG5, they are getting bored and so they try to amuse themselves by guessing what colour car would be coming next. They count to three and then all together shout out the colour they are expecting, first time they all say red and sure enough they are right. After a few goes Mr Wing hasn’t got any more right after the first one. So he decides to slightly hold back after the three count and as he hears the other two starting to say white he says Blue. He tells the others he is sure he is right and sure enough there comes a blue one. How did you know it wasn’t a white one they asked, well, said Mr Wing two Wongs do not make a White!

Upvote 0
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom