Camden grey or Dynamic red?

We have the grey and it looks really good, as others have said - 'stealth' comes to mind. Mind you, the MG4 does hold the grime especially in the concave areas along the sides and its quite noticable.

I was seriously torn between these two colours, but went with the red trophy. My decision was made even harder cause I hadn’t even seen them in the flesh, I was just going on pictures. However I only saw the grey trophy the other day in the garage for the first time and I’m now glad I went with the red. To me the grey is very subtle and safe, but smart. It’s a colour to go for if you just want to blend in. I think the car is made for colour especially with the contrasting black gloss roof and gives the car more presence.

We love our RED car!!!!

990A1302-E998-44AB-8FBF-E68F65338ABB_1_105_c.jpeg

I personally think that the shape suits brighter colours. Orange looks great as does red.

Yes, I don’t dislike the grey. The car has a pleasing shape overall that suits most colours. In Trophy spec it looks sporty and the brighter colours enhance this for me.

The more I see the red the more I like it, my old Nissan 200sx was a similar colour.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back