Car Cleaning Products

When I ordered the MG4 I specified a body coating and they applied AutoGlym's Lifeshine. It came with an after care pack containing all sorts of cleaners and shampoos. I've had the car nearly a couple of months now and have washed it only twice. I'm well impressed with the finish and the rain water forms droplets that collect together and just runs off. I follow the Autoglym instructions, though I have always washed my cars by the same method, removing mud and surface gunk with a hose and soft brush or sponge before washing with the shampoo provided. It gleams in the sunshine, the pearlescent Camden Grey just sparkles! It is easy to clean as most of the muck comes off with the hoses less likelihood of scratching. Time will tell though as it will be subjected to tar spots and chips I'm sure.
What I have found though, there is a seal on the edge of the back doors, over the wheel arch and this gets really dirty. You've got to get down and look at the door edge to spot it. I hope this helps, but I would certainly recommend the coating.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back