Carwow dragging an MG4.....

Never mentioned vibration, you probably need to pass through 70 as quick as he did.
Bare in mind Carwow will be looking to sell more XPowers than old Hondas and Lambo Gallardo's

Surely the overall quality of a car drivers sales not a rolling start drag race! Different cars for different markets.

Yes - but an enormous amount of easily deployable horsepower at very low price butters a lot of parsnips
Appeals to the teenager in all of us. "I had supercar posters on my bedroom wall, now I could have a car faster accelerating than all of them, etc..."

In reality I don't need a car faster than the standard MG4, but I can certainly see why for a little more money, some will opt for it. Am avoiding a test drive so I don't talk myself into it.

Appeals to the teenager in all of us. "I had supercar posters on my bedroom wall, now I could have a car faster accelerating than all of them, etc..."

In reality I don't need a car faster than the standard MG4, but I can certainly see why for a little more money, some will opt for it. Am avoiding a test drive so I don't talk myself into it.
Once we get our MG5 delivered and assuming we're happy with our customer experience, I will be looking to replace my i3 with an Xpower :) obviously to get the 4 wd capability.

And the last time you saw snow in the balmy south?
Or is sand blown across from the beach?
We had some in 2018, I think it was snow - was a white powdery substance that fell from the sky, about an inch. Absolute chaos. Abandoned my car on the bypass and looked for a horse.

Maybe it's time to post this again.

1692783693002.png

1692783757362.png

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 504 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video