Diagnostic check charge at Perry's

Run a mile from Perry's Aylesbury. It's my local dealer and I'd never ever use them again for anything. They sold my wife a 2nd hand car which I later found out was an insurance write off, on another ocassion I took my Mondeo not bought from them in for a warranty check as the engine was rattling, the service were tied up and I was chatting to the salesman about the problem, he said check the oil level (on a week old car) and he was at a loose end and came out and we checked it together, the level was right to the mark on the dipstick. Next day the car went in for investigation and they reported as the oil level was low no warranty claim would be entertained.
In my experience they are not to he trusted

MG dealers at Beaconsfield and Hemel will get my business.
Thanks for the feedback, that's really helpful. By chance (out of my hands), it ended up being booked into Beaconsfield, for mid-May, so great to hear some positive feedback about them.

Run a mile from Perry's Aylesbury. It's my local dealer and I'd never ever use them again for anything. They sold my wife a 2nd hand car which I later found out was an insurance write off, on another ocassion I took my Mondeo not bought from them in for a warranty check as the engine was rattling, the service were tied up and I was chatting to the salesman about the problem, he said check the oil level (on a week old car) and he was at a loose end and came out and we checked it together, the level was right to the mark on the dipstick. Next day the car went in for investigation and they reported as the oil level was low no warranty claim would be entertained.
In my experience they are not to he trusted

MG dealers at Beaconsfield and Hemel will get my business.
Is Perry's an MG dealership?

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it has to be reported to a specific party? I seem to have a few involved:

• Tusker (salary sacrifice lease company)
  • Perry's Preston (collection dealer)
  • Perry's Aylesbury (closest Perry's MG dealer)
  • Glyn Hopkins MG Milton Keynes (closest MG dealer)

it's been reported to Glyn Hopkins and Perry's Aylesbury. Going to contact Tusker now (under the advice of Perry's Aylesbury). Hopefully, that should be bases covered in terms of reporting.

Perry's Aylesbury booked it for next Thursday with a courtesy car (daily charge!). I then told them about the Android Auto issue, they said 'Oh we won't have time to look at that as well, the next nearest slot to look at both will be mid-June'!! Was a little exasperated by the end of the hour call, and literally no closer to resolving the issue or booking an appointment.
If you've got it via tusker, you should be reporting all issues to them as they state in the contract.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 535 79.1%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back