• We are having a problem with new Hotmail members being unable to receive activation emails. Please avoid using a Hotmail email address. Thanks.

Disappointing day today

The dealers are hung out to dry by MG . They can't offer good service without support from the manufacturer.
If the dealer would actually communicate it would be good. Total silence. Does not help with MG not backing them up but you would think at least talk to the customer would be better than ignoring them.
These two points are both correct, the dealers do seem to be getting the shaft by MG but a lot of dealers are just as bad.
Statements claiming not to have heard of issues +fixes, over 3 months into the oil leak, and some claiming not to have heard of it for example.
Forced on buckled and bowed under trays are "a characteristic" of the car.
These statements are an absolute joke and blatant lies.
Back in November I mentioned the tray bulge to a dealer he claimed all their cars had been fixed/not got the bulge, I went under their demo and the car in the showroom and both had lovely big double bulges.
It's just lies and they think customers are daft or desperate or both.
With all the issues both technical and quality (or lack of it) wise. The Trophy at over £32k just doesn't look like value for money at the moment.
The SE SR at just over£26k is aimed at a different place in the market and still does look a decent enough proposition if it's at your front door

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 466 79.5%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 78 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 42 7.2%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back