Door mirrors and windows issue..help!

verma

Novice Member
Reaction score
Driving
MG HS PHEV
Hi all only had my HS a few weeks and got in today to notice the panel on drivers side has stopped working so can't unlock my mirrors and open the windows...any help much appreciated as safety issue driving without them mirrors 😪

On the panel where you can close the mirror, you have the four window switches then it above them, better left open / close the door mirrors to go through road restriction and top right is a on off button for back window.

Sorry bottom right turns the window on and off so no one car can open the window, as to the door mirrors you may have switched them off in setting on the screen. Bottom left open and close the door mirrors from inside the carwhen running.

Attachments

• D0150196-3D4F-4E3D-B856-1DEF1B303D98.png
    D0150196-3D4F-4E3D-B856-1DEF1B303D98.png
    919.4 KB · Views: 585
  • C9736EEC-1870-44C0-BAE1-B84181CF1248.jpeg
    C9736EEC-1870-44C0-BAE1-B84181CF1248.jpeg
    358.1 KB · Views: 580
Good luck in the supermarket car parks. I would advise to have them automatically close.

saves getting them knocked whilst you are shopping, also it is a visual sign that the car is locked.

your choice :_)))))

Got a similar issue. All electric windows operated from driver side stopped working, mirrors won’t fold, amber light on permanently. Tried the manual, resetting. No joy. Any ideas?

It's known issue in all MG HS 2022 when the window control stay in direct sun light and get hot all windows and mirrors stop working. Back to your distributor to change the window controller.

Hi all still working ok but another point.. my mirrors are auto unfold etc brand lock in when I lock the car but when I unlock I have to press the button to open them up from the drivers side panel?

Attachments

• 20220609_181538.jpg
    20220609_181538.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 615
Hi just had my new car under a week and the same happens to me. If you lock and unlock the car a few times it starts working again. Will be taking it back to the dealer to sort out. I think this is a common problem with this model.

Hi all only had my HS a few weeks and got in today to notice the panel on drivers side has stopped working so can't unlock my mirrors and open the windows...any help much appreciated as safety issue driving without them mirrors 😪

Hi just had my new car under a week and the same happens to me. If you lock and unlock the car a few times it starts working again. Will be taking it back to the dealer to sort out. I think this is a common problem with this model.
Hi there I have had exactly the same issue along with other random issues that only occur sporadically and of course, never when I'm in the dealership! The dealership took it back for a day and it's better, but they seem to think it's only partially fixed and now have it back for a week to investigate. I wad given some flannel about MG China won't let them just order a new part unless they are sure what the problem is! Now the new issue is thst its dropping out of ev mode when I'm driving... unimpressed with the car so far.

I have just experienced the same issue today. Wing mirrors wont open. None of the buttons on drivers door panel work either. So cant open windows. It is pretty hot today. Is that what causes the problem? But what is the solution? Only had the car 3 months. Waiting for a call back from dealer to discuss.

Hi there I have had exactly the same issue along with other random issues that only occur sporadically and of course, never when I'm in the dealership! The dealership took it back for a day and it's better, but they seem to think it's only partially fixed and now have it back for a week to investigate. I wad given some flannel about MG China won't let them just order a new part unless they are sure what the problem is! Now the new issue is thst its dropping out of ev mode when I'm driving... unimpressed with the car so far.
You will find it drops out of EV this is not a problem if it doesn’t meet the list which is in the book it will drop out to auto.

Happened again to me today..booked in but have to wait 3 weeks ggrr they said I can manually pull them out in the interim? Anyone know if this is true..

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom