Energy Usage Display

Attachments

• IMG_20230114_143833.jpg
    IMG_20230114_143833.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 84
Nope still on R30, and it was in last week for a bunch of updates, but they didn’t do infotainment. I’ll check with them tomorrow

Can I just come in looking at SteveMC profile he’s driving a ZS not MG4 so there might be some difference plus on my wife’s Mg4 se Sr it’s blue most of the time but then starts showing some red bit after quite a few miles have been driven but on short trips no it blue
Les

Can I just come in looking at SteveMC profile he’s driving a ZS not MG4 so there might be some difference plus on my wife’s Mg4 se Sr it’s blue most of the time but then starts showing some red bit after quite a few miles have been driven but on short trips no it blue
Les
Valid point Les as you have to consume enough through AC and other consumers to get to a point that 1kw which I think triggers displaying a red section. My assumption was that @stevemc had an mg4 though that could well be incorrect.

Yesterday, it was cold, and I was stuck in traffic for an hour to do 8 miles. My readings were:
AC 1kwh
Driving 2kwh
Regen 2kwh

I observed the same thing as Oberoi: the circle remains blue until you use 1kwh of AC/ heating, when a red segment suddenly appears. If you are economical with the AC, then you never see it!

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 508 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 86 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 47 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back