:) First Member to post their delivery/pick-up of the MG4 :)

Which colour MG4 have you ordered?

• White

Votes: 30 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 16 10.4%
  • Orange

Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Blue

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 35 22.7%
  • Red

Votes: 24 15.6%

• Total voters
I'm on the rum. Well it is Friday!

I see blue has now caught grey on 13 votes!
Aye aye matey !

I also see that thus far, 50 of us on this forum have ordered an MG4 . Maybe getting on for 10% should all on here post in the poll ?

Obviously currently on 5%, not bad considering.

Agreed.... but where's the accessories....

However, I'm much happier having the black pearl......aaaarrrrgggghhh me hearties, than pebble black. 😀
Just hope it doesn't turn out to be Captain Pugwash's Black Pig,

Could come with unwanted additions in place of the granny charger, such as Roger the Cabin Boy, Master Bates and the then inevitable Seaman Staines. 😱

Last edited:
I've been told 18th to 20th September for delivery to Unity Coventry, so hopefully that ties in with the training event. Awaiting Black Trophy.

Initially ordered grey, however as some of you have experienced already, I had to choose from the available ones instead. White it is.
I actually think the white goes really well with the black trim on the MG4.
and the plus is it’s cheaper.

Hey Forum.

I thought it would be a bit of fun for this forum’s members to take part in a poll and to post their pics of the time and place they pick-up / have delivered, the first MG4, on these boards. Extra kudos to dealership hand over photo :)

Thought it would be also interesting to ascertain the members colour choices, no need for trim, as an aside to ascertain which member gets their car first.

Also be interesting so see, out of the 1000 first batch of MG4’s, how many go to members of the MGEVs Community :)

As an incentive, I offer to purchase the winning member (going off the date and time posted), an MG T-shirt, purchased from the forums very own ’Merch” thread/shop. The winning members postal details, I will garner from contact via ‘PM’.

In the the extraordinary event, that I am first to post…… I expect the ‘Mods’ will send me a T-shirt out !!! 😁.

SO, hopefully this becomes a daft laugh for S!!*ts and giggles, but will be of interest to hopefully some re: the MG4 uptake on here.

Cheers

H 17.
As soon as I saw the first review I realised this is the car I had been waiting for. I rang up my nearest dealer and told him I wanted the Orange Trophy Edition and he told me he would know the next day what he had coming in. He called me as promised and to my delight he was getting one so I rushed down there and did a deal on My Nissan Leaf and paid my refundable deposit. He told me the end of September but we will see.

As soon as I saw the first review I realised this is the car I had been waiting for. I rang up my nearest dealer and told him I wanted the Orange Trophy Edition and he told me he would know the next day what he had coming in. He called me as promised and to my delight he was getting one so I rushed down there and did a deal on My Nissan Leaf and paid my refundable deposit. He told me the end of September but we will see.
Good move 👍

For those who pre ordered before the MG ordering system opened and their order was placed within seconds of the system opening up, the logic would suggest with 4 weeks having passed since this date, we should be no more than 12 weeks away from seeing the cars arrive into the UK. Assuming a car isn’t available from the 2nd batch of launch stock we’re expecting in November (and as yet, we don’t know what’s on this), it would suggest we should be looking to deliver orders in late December/early January for Long Range and even sooner for Standard Range."
Thank you for posting.

This last paragraph is a little bit marketing bumf for me. I think MG centrally f.d up. Like a fair few on here, I said I was open to options colour wise but was told I needed to specify something for the order form.

To me the order sequence should have been matched up and those people given first refusal. It seems to me that the dealerships have been left to figure it out for themselves (unfairly) but then means customers have been left at the back of the queue.

Yes I'm kind of negative about this whole thing but having waited a long time to order and to have my stuff in place to expect to drive away from end of Sept I find myself with another 3 month wait for something that still might not come to fruition. Puts the Cupra Born back on the list. Also doesn't give me much hope to place an order on the AWD version either. Sigh

Have to admit, been talking to a number of dealers blind, ordered from one (I hope I can trust more).
A different one called and offered me Grey a few days ago to get me to order with him ..... but I don't want Grey :(

Have to admit, been talking to a number of dealers blind, ordered from one (I hope I can trust more).
A different one called and offered me Grey a few days ago to get me to order with him ..... but I don't want Grey :(
Is it a Trophy long range?

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 529 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 90 13.5%
  • No

Votes: 49 7.3%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel