Fuel economy 51kwh version

I'm finding the same thing. I'm arriving far less tired than I did in my previous car (Golf GTi).

I think it's partly the enforced rests, partly having the ACC to make motorway driving more relaxing, and partly that we're not riding a noisy vibrating piston engine the whole way.
The last point definitely . The ICE loan car I had to endure recently was a tractor compared to my "4". It was brand new diesel auto Citroen C4 and it was horrid! lol

Just took a short 150km drive back and forth. Wow I'm impressed by the fuel economy of the car.
End off the trip averaged getting 13.8 kWh/100 km
Which equates to about 22 kWh/100 mile.
Or
7.25 km/kWh
Or 4.5 mile/kWh

These figures beats ioniq5 fuel economy too according to the web.

Wow this car is so underrated...
That fits with our long term average (bought late March so no hard winter but some cold Northumberland weather) of 4.3miles/kWh. It would be good to know which are the least costly cabin heating and more importantly windscreen delisting modes on the very complicated and oddly calibrated ventilation/aircon system if anyone has run a series of trials!

Does anyone have the average consumption with average speed of 22 km/h (13,75 mph) with AC on? Trying to see if my around 320 km (200 miles) total average of distance and remaining range is similar to others with same condition.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 540 79.2%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.5%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back