Has anyone NOT had any problems

So here she is picked up the 4SR this afternoon from Chorley MG and all I can say is it’s very nice indeed so a big thank you Stephen Leigh in sales at chorley you couldn’t ask to might a nicer guy, and a big thank you to Miles Roberts for putting us in touch with him in the first place. Thank you both very much.
Les.

1DD34302-1982-48B7-9513-AD5B3D29B28F.jpegBF28FBFC-A5A7-4DD0-BA85-35963D1EEB81.jpeg
She looking as happy as a pig in sh-t took some persuading to get her to have one but much happier now although still very nervous told her 2 days in it will be be like a new pair of slippers.

Also got the MG mats and a V2L cable, both very well made, I know some of you must be thinking bloody mad paying the money that MG are charging for this stuff, but the mats fit perfectly, with a nice m
MG logo on the fronts ones anyhow and the V2L cable is top quality waterproof IP 67 rated I think I read somewhere very pleased with that.
329E188F-C912-4114-8F9D-608D2B742BBA.jpegFF9E5559-7C79-4E7A-BB95-FFFBD39B0971.jpeg6AEB6A10-03FA-4BB6-8927-2C8034F5699A.jpeg26B1A09B-F763-4DEB-90B3-226D14C106A7.jpeg
And so my lovely MG5 has a little baby brother to look after now. Hey with a bit of luck they might breed and produce an MG 45 no now hang on I’m thinking 70&80 aren’t I or was that a Rover. LOL

78D49F3A-FC4C-4A55-9F0A-10EC1F018CF8.jpeg25A504A0-491C-4394-9994-961642706F97.jpeg
Lights on the 4 are brilliant too and driving it home today it was very nice and very quiet in my book quieter than my 5 but to be fair we didn’t get up to much speed 50mph for a short stretch at most, by quite a few reviews have commented how it was a tad noisy well not for me not yet anyhow, and just getting back on thread if there’s problems then they will have to fix it simple as that I hope.
Les

Attachments

• 04C02429-74D2-4A73-9698-545726D2A9D4.jpeg
    04C02429-74D2-4A73-9698-545726D2A9D4.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 164
  • 7D03B73E-2CCE-4B52-A86D-004A208C0EE4.jpeg
    7D03B73E-2CCE-4B52-A86D-004A208C0EE4.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 153
So here she is picked up the 4SR this afternoon from Chorley MG and all I can say is it’s very nice indeed so a big thank you Stephen Leigh in sales at chorley you couldn’t ask to might a nicer guy, and a big thank you to Miles Roberts for putting us in touch with him in the first place. Thank you both very much.
Les.

View attachment 11996View attachment 11997
She looking as happy as a pig in sh-t took some persuading to get her to have one but much happier now although still very nervous told her 2 days in it will be be like a new pair of slippers.

Also got the MG mats and a V2L cable, both very well made, I know some of you must be thinking bloody mad paying the money that MG are charging for this stuff, but the mats fit perfectly, with a nice m
MG logo on the fronts ones anyhow and the V2L cable is top quality waterproof IP 67 rated I think I read somewhere very pleased with that.
View attachment 11999View attachment 11998View attachment 12000View attachment 12001
And so my lovely MG5 has a little baby brother to look after now. Hey with a bit of luck they might breed and produce an MG 45 no now hang on I’m thinking 70&80 aren’t I or was that a Rover. LOL

View attachment 12002View attachment 12003
Lights on the 4 are brilliant too and driving it home today it was very nice and very quiet in my book quieter than my 5 but to be fair we didn’t get up to much speed 50mph for a short stretch at most, by quite a few reviews have commented how it was a tad noisy well not for me not yet anyhow, and just getting back on thread if there’s problems then they will have to fix it simple as that I hope.
Les
Chuffed to bits for you and yours Les 👍

great little cars aren't they. Plus you are now safe and able to stick on the telebox and Wi-Fi, whilst having some chips out of the air fryer during our planned / unplanned black outs 😁

Les.

View attachment 11999View attachment 11998View attachment 12000View attachment 12001

Les
It looks cracking in red and I must say the MG4 branded mats look smart.

It looks cracking in red and I must say the MG4 branded mats look smart.
I agree that it looks good in red but I would prefer a more neutral colour scheme on the mats, too many colours in the text. I'd prefer all grey.

If I'm right then our orange car will have blue stitching on the seats and white, red and blue on the mats :sick:

Provided they are good quality then it wouldn't put me off but I imagine it might for some people.

I agree that it looks good in red but I would prefer a more neutral colour scheme on the mats, too many colours in the text. I'd prefer all grey.

If I'm right then our orange car will have blue stitching on the seats and white, red and blue on the mats :sick:

Provided they are good quality then it wouldn't put me off but I imagine it might for some people.
Hi I think all models have the blue stitching on the seats it’s the electric theme don’t know if there are different mats or not
Les

Les.

Les
Looks fantastic Les. Enjoy.

Les.

Les

Congratulations on your purchase! Good choice of colour. Enjoy the car.
Did nice Stephen give you the mats for free or did you have to pay for them?

Cars in NI were probably not from the first consignment? If true then that bodes well. (Albeit being a sample size of 1) :D

No problems with my MG4 SE SR so far
That’s good to hear Chris! I just hope the unfortunate owners experiencing problems get theirs fixed soon. By the way, Arran is one of my favourite places. It’s like the best of Scotland in miniature. The views from the top of Goat Fell on a clear day are tremendous!

The forum tells of the problems, but does not tell of the silent majority of satisfied drivers and cars.

My ZS EV has been a super car for the last 23 months....
Same

Bought a 2nd hand MG ZS EV and love it, car at 22K and no issues.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 544 79.3%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 91 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 51 7.4%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back