L.E.D bonnet light strip MG4

I'm interested in lighting up the black hole of Calcutta that is the interior, but don't want to wire into the internal wiring. Is there any kind of slim flat light that just plugs into a USB port?
Not what you had in mind, however It sorts out the tiny boot light 🤪

I'm interested in lighting up the black hole of Calcutta that is the interior, but don't want to wire into the internal wiring. Is there any kind of slim flat light that just plugs into a USB port?
I am going to buy a car interior light & run the 2 wires under the headliner and connect to the front courtesy lights.

Here is my assembly, I extended the electrical wire to follow the bodywork and the hood hinge. The fuses are in the box which closes.
View attachment 23977
Fredoille Thankyou ! I have recently done both mine & my wife’s following your guide. The bonnet hinge “tip” made the finsh really tidy & professional. I was grateful for your example.

Attachments

• IMG_7197.jpeg
    IMG_7197.jpeg
    669.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7192.jpeg
    IMG_7192.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7193.jpeg
    IMG_7193.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
Ordered some groovy lights, I'll post some pictures when I've fitted them. (I know, I know, I'm showing my age.)
Thanks for the help, @siteguru .
Similar to mine.
Also detailed in many different threads on here.
Although I have any colour to choose from I've stuck with green and never used the 'dancing light' function 🤣

20231115_202422.jpg

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom