Leaks of the new MG4

Looks good, is this the animated Mulan version but we won't get the live version for another 22 years?

If that comes in at a good price it will do well. Unfortunately it will no doubt be more expensive than the MG5 as EVs are getting more expensive and not cheaper.

If that comes in at a good price it will do well. Unfortunately it will no doubt be more expensive than the MG5 as EVs are getting more expensive and not cheaper.
It needs to undercut the ID3/Cupra Born. If they can sell a base model around £28k and top spec £30k I think it’ll do well. Looks smart, long warranty and 10% cheaper than the VW models.

If 250 mile range, 25-30k cost i’ll order sight unseen on good faith as MG having been killing it recently (production issues aside).
Sounds like a good idea….I might join you! Lol! Maybe we will get them this time next year if we order as soon as they’re available 😂😂😂

According to the EV database it'll be the best price/range car more so than the MG5 LR, lovely charging speeds too 125kw

I've seen that the starting price is £25000,YEAH RIGHT, pigs might fly and then we will be shooting for bacon...
Lol, yeah considering my MG5 LR Exclusive (pre face lift) was £31k in Jan and has less range, slower charging speed, less spec - no pan roof ect versus the MG4.

The improvements of the facelift MG5 carry a higher price tag likely as components and importing costs ect are going up not down.

Are you enjoying your MG4?

• Yes

Votes: 471 79.0%
  • I'm in the middle

Votes: 79 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 46 7.7%
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back