MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I’m not waiting that long 😥
I was hoping for mid 2023 at the latest, when mine will be 3 years old and the 3 years free servicing runs out, to avoid the big, coolant change, 4th year service, quoted as £400 in 2024.
I also think there may be more sub £30k EVs out to choose from by then.

Spotted this on the way home, near Manchester. Headed in the opposite direction to my dealership (hopefully the driver's lost). Sorry for the poor quality dashcam. Could they be LHD?

Screenshot 2022-01-28 122901.png

Doubt they would be lhd in the UK. Unfortunately no white ones on there either 🙂 but good to see some trickling through

Spotted this on the way home, near Manchester. Headed in the opposite direction to my dealership (hopefully the driver's lost). Sorry for the poor quality dashcam. Could they be LHD?

View attachment 6630
was there a black trophy on there?! :O Which way was it heading?! Looks like the one in the middle on the top is black?!

Those cleverer than I will be able to tell by shape and colour which could be EV's But don't forget MG still sell ICE by the bucket load. There will be 6 happy faces out there somewhere.

Those cleverer than I will be able to tell by shape and colour which could be EV's But don't forget MG still sell ICE by the bucket load. There will be 6 happy faces out there somewhere.
the silver one on the bottom is an EV as it has the filled in grille.

Aren't they all EVs? I thought petrol versions didn't have the new rear, and have diamond cut alloys.

These look like the facelift alloys without the aero cover. Pessimist in me says it's the standard range demos.

Aren't they all EVs? I thought petrol versions didn't have the new rear, and have diamond cut alloys.

These look like the facelift alloys without the aero cover. Pessimist in me says it's the standard range demos.
I think they are the same externally except the EV badge, the grille and 'alloys', the pic is too blurry to see the alloys

I think they are the same externally except the EV badge, the grille and 'alloys', the pic is too blurry to see the alloys
The rears (silver strip) are different on ICE, I think. So to me at the least the red and the silver are EVs.

This is what we're reduced to now...squinting at photos instead of hands on the actual cars :ROFLMAO:

Its nearly identical, apart from the sliver boot strip shown here (although that was an option on the old ZS, so may be still on the ICE?) and the fake silver exhausts!
1643378137480.png

Though the wheels are completely different so yes, I'd say they are all EVs
1643378222398.png

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

New EVs from MG: MG S9 & MG9 plus hot topics from the forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom