MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Hi! As I said in another post, the Standard Range versions in Luxury (Trophy connect) are due to delivery within 2 to 3 weeks in France. They've been shipped from China almost a week ago apparently
I'm becoming really impatient, I ordered mine in October 😃
That would be nice - it's been radio silence from our dealer (and MG France) since we ordered ours, so I shan't get too excited just yet, but it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised.

That would be nice - it's been radio silence from our dealer (and MG France) since we ordered ours, so I shan't get too excited just yet, but it would be nice to be pleasantly surprised.
Just call or email your sales person, I've done It 3 times with no luck, but the 4th time I asked them, the car had been shipped from China and they received the invoice!

My understanding is, if you ordered and validated your order before October 31st, you'll be getting your car before March. If you ordered after, you may get it after, I heard April/May at least

Just call or email your sales person ....
Yup, done that, they either say 'no date' or more usually, just don't even bother to reply. Tried MG France, all I get is told to contact customer services via the web page and then nothing more is ever heard from them.

To be honest, the car will arrive when it arrives, but the total lack of after-sales service, whist being unsurprising and fairly normal for here, still gets under my skin.

Yup, done that, they either say 'no date' or more usually, just don't even bother to reply. Tried MG France, all I get is told to contact customer services via the web page and then nothing more is ever heard from them.

To be honest, the car will arrive when it arrives, but the total lack of after-sales service, whist being unsurprising and fairly normal for here, still gets under my skin.
Yes, I have the chance to have a good dealer, but it's not at all the case for everybody.
Problem is, my garage is at 120kms from my house, and that scares me a little if I ever have an issue with the car...

Yes, I have the chance to have a good dealer, but it's not at all the case for everybody.
Problem is, my garage is at 120kms from my house, and that scares me a little if I ever have an issue with the car...
Luckily our dealer is 'just' 36km away, but that's where the luck seems to run out 😕

Hello folks ,first post here , I ordered a new MG ZS exclusive ( that's the top spec here in Ireland) January 7th , dealer told me to expect an April delivery, then received a call nine days ago to say put back until August.

It's just how if is out there

Hello folks ,first post here , I ordered a new MG ZS exclusive ( that's the top spec here in Ireland) January 7th , dealer told me to expect an April delivery, then received a call nine days ago to say put back until August.

An extra 4 months is really sore.

Ouch 😫

Is it that slow in the UK?

We are such a small market and RHD too ,I'd have thought we get deliveries on same shipment as the UK ?

Anyone interested the last time the vehicle carrier Pagna came to UK in September it unloaded 2000 MG cars, have noticed it left Shanghai on the 10th January 2022 and is currently at Suez port Egypt maybe next stop UK, will keep a eye on it 👍

Anyone interested the last time the vehicle carrier Pagna came to UK in September it unloaded 2000 MG cars, have noticed it left Shanghai on the 10th January 2022 and is currently at Suez port Egypt maybe next stop UK, will keep a eye on it 👍

Nice one

If anyone is more tech savvy than me (and had more time) there is a list of forward movements at Bristol Port here: Forward Movements | The Bristol Port Company

None of the previous suspects are due soon, so hopefully it's a ship we don't know about. Miles confirmed on the podcast a delivery is due (end of Feb if I remember correctly).

I just had a more thorough read of our order documents and a date of 25th April 2022 is shown for Delivery Date. Also the same date is shown for the Date of Registration. Probably the salesman just pulled a random date out of the sky to get his form completed. That's Arnold Clark in Scotland. We sealed the deal on January 15th.
Just curious if anyone else has dates on their order paperwork?

I just had a more thorough read of our order documents and a date of 25th April 2022 is shown for Delivery Date. Also the same date is shown for the Date of Registration. Probably the salesman just pulled a random date out of the sky to get his form completed. That's Arnold Clark in Scotland. We sealed the deal on January 15th.
Just curious if anyone else has dates on their order paperwork?
I placed my order on November 11th with Chorley Group. My order shows an "approximate deliver date" of 25th February 2021 10:15am lolol

I'm guessing it's just how their system works... Probably adds 16 weeks-ish by default.

Anyone else order from Chorley or others able to confirm similar?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom