MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

I have been waiting for my silver trophy LR for over 6 months. High time that it turned up now.
Ditto. Dealer called me two weeks ago saying it was due in the next couple of weeks. So I emailed MG UK with my 10 dig number and they replied It is still waiting for build. So I am totally confused.

Ditto. Dealer called me two weeks ago saying it was due in the next couple of weeks. So I emailed MG UK with my 10 dig number and they replied It is still waiting for build. So I am totally confused.
Well that makes you wonder whether MG just send the same email without actually checking.

24 hours in, collected yesterday, Type 2 charger and mats thrown in. Absolutely loving the car, this forum has helped me familiarise myself and answered many questions in advance. Did my first home charge today using the App, no problems.

Good luck guys, hang in there its worth it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got the MG NZ email yesterday which among other stuff told me that my car is not expected in New Zealand until October. Hardly surprising really considering the Chinese government's Covid elimination strategy (I thought ours were the only dumb-asses) and their recent lockdown. The i-Smart thing is a bonus, like yourself I thought we weren't getting it. I'm not bothering with the charger, even with five hundy off the price is still not particularly good value so I will run with Granny. I work from home and most days spend a fairly large portion of the day in my workshop so it is no hassle to put the car on charge whenever it is in the garage. Roll on October.
Thanks Bryan. I didn't see anything about October in the email but will double check that. Yes, with Shanghai reopening now but the Chinese government continuing with their elimination strategy, who knows when they will get here. I called my dealer and they said that they were surprised by the email as they didn't know MG were going to send it....and then still have no idea if it will be Q3/July as they initially expected. Agreed about the Chargehub - over the 18 months with the Gen1, all of the home charging has been via the granny charger (with rapid charges for longer journeys). Roll on October or whenever....cheers, Raj

Thanks Bryan. I didn't see anything about October in the email but will double check that. Yes, with Shanghai reopening now but the Chinese government continuing with their elimination strategy, who knows when they will get here. I called my dealer and they said that they were surprised by the email as they didn't know MG were going to send it....and then still have no idea if it will be Q3/July as they initially expected. Agreed about the Chargehub - over the 18 months with the Gen1, all of the home charging has been via the granny charger (with rapid charges for longer journeys). Roll on October or whenever....cheers, Raj
I'm pleased to hear that Granny works for you Raj. Will you keep your existing ZS?

Ordered in December but finally, I received a call from my dealer (only contact normally is instigated by me!) to say my car is showing “at sea” on his system and have a estimated delivery date of 12/7. Hopefully there’s a boatload for us all!!!🙏🙏🙏
Apparently mine is on the same boat

Out of interest what types and Colours have your ordered? I’m waiting on a Black LR Trophy from Jan, I’ve not heard anything yet but at least it sounds like the backlog is starting to clear 🤞🤞

Can anyone answer my question?
I ordered a MG Trophy in Battersea blue on 06/10/21 through Motability . After nine months I am still waiting for delivery. How long am I expected to wait? I am ready to give up had no help from Motability and dealership are mushrooms (

Can anyone answer my question?
I ordered a MG Trophy in Battersea blue on 06/10/21 through Motability . After nine months I am still waiting for delivery. How long am I expected to wait? I am ready to give up had no help from Motability and dealership are mushrooms (
Suggest you read through the 179 pages of this thread. It might take you 3 months to do so. It is possible you may not have your car even after that.

There is a worldwide shortage of all new EVs.

Last edited:
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom