MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Direct line, not one of the cheapest out there..and paying monthly..I hope to get mine cheaper than that..but there’s only going to be me on it…and I’ll probably pay for it in one go..
£600 for the Corsa via Churchill with my high milage & 6 points from 2 SP30s, didn’t think that was too bad

I have seen quite a few posts on the MG ZS EV Owners Club facebook group of people collecting their cars... makes me wonder should I have held out for my black one instead of taking the white one? Nah, speaking to the dealer my original order still showing as 2023 :ROFLMAO: but it is nice to see that vehicles are slowly dripping through the supply chain.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder why I haven’t got my car?…ordered 17th December….ZS EV LR in silver, this guy is picking his up Thursday and ordered a day later, mine says it’s not even built yet..I just can’t believe what’s happening, well I can and do..
Some of us have been waiting longer, so have some patience.

Cape town highway is due at.Portbury Bristol on 30th. Does anyone know of any other ships due after this date.
Galveston highway is couple of hours away from Barcelona on its way here due at rpd around 11/7. Try checking vesseltracker or vesselfinder for any others.

Collecting my ZS ev Trophy connect LR tomorrow ordered on 8th November
A Connect has arrived, LR no less - congrats 🥳. Hopefully there's a few more...

If you don't mind, would you ask your dealer tomorrow if they know what ship it came in on.

Direct line, not one of the cheapest out there..and paying monthly..I hope to get mine cheaper than that..but there’s only going to be me on it…and I’ll probably pay for it in one go..
Try General Accident, I've been quoted just over £300,or try comparison sites, go compare etc

My first post on this forum but have been lurking since I ordered and paid a deposit on a Trophy LR on 11th June. Talk about luck - the dealer said they had one coming which happened to be just what I wanted. I pick it up tomorrow morning! 👍😁
RIP to your replies... you'll set the cat amongst the pigeons with that one :ROFLMAO:

Right time, right place - hope you enjoy it! Share some pics if you like... there's another thread here somewhere where others have collected their cars too.

RIP to your replies... you'll set the cat amongst the pigeons with that one :ROFLMAO:

Right time, right place - hope you enjoy it! Share some pics if you like... there's another thread here somewhere where others have collected their cars too.
I had the same thought when I read it. Less than a 3 week wait is going to drive some people over the edge. 😂

It’s infuriating for those waiting, I do get that. However, it’s exceptionally good luck for the ones that manage to source one quickly. I did it when I first looked to order, I rang dozens of dealers to see if anyone had one…I came up empty handed and strangely most of them said they wouldn’t have stock until June/July. The dealer must have known it was coming though as you couldn’t take new orders as of the 11th June, so it had to be a cancelled order they knew they could reallocate.

My first post on this forum but have been lurking since I ordered and paid a deposit on a Trophy LR on 11th June. Talk about luck - the dealer said they had one coming which happened to be just what I wanted. I pick it up tomorrow morning! 👍😁
It is either one of two situations...

1. It was a cancelled order that nobody else at that dealer has wanted (down to colour and spec) and let's face it this is the unlikely scenario considering how long some people have been waiting.

2. the Dealer has seen an opportunity to sell at a higher price (because of removal of government grants etc) so that they can make a bit of profit while the others just continue to wait because whats a couple more months when you have been waiting since November.

I know which option I think has happened here :)

Either way, congrats with getting one, I compromised on colour to get mine early (had it for nearly a month) and love it, even the colour is growing on me.

absolutely nothing against you but you place an order after MG stop orders being placed and pick up your car 2 weeks later.
unbelievable Jeff

Screenshot_20220628_120604.jpg

😂. I ordered mine on 22nd June, so I’ll expect it next week! 😁

I had the same thought when I read it. Less than a 3 week wait is going to drive some people over the edge. 😂

It’s infuriating for those waiting, I do get that. However, it’s exceptionally good luck for the ones that manage to source one quickly. I did it when I first looked to order, I rang dozens of dealers to see if anyone had one…I came up empty handed and strangely most of them said they wouldn’t have stock until June/July. The dealer must have known it was coming though as you couldn’t take new orders as of the 11th June, so it had to be a cancelled order they knew they could reallocate.
I (apparently) must be lucky too . Assuming I get mine when I should as I ordered my SE LR only a couple of weeks ago > I ordered white as it was showing as 5-6 month delivery. I've checked a number of lease companies today and most are saying "coming soon" or "call for details" except vanarama which are offering SE SR's or LR's in a range of colours in 5- 8 months . Do they know something nobody else does?

Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom