MG ZS EV Shipping Updates

Totally agree, ordered mine in early December, still TBA, maybe if we place an order for the MK3 now, we might actually get one when it’s launched in 2023/2024!

It’s an absolute pisstake that their even putting this out there before most have the previous model.
It's a magazine's concept as far as can been deciphered from the original article. If this is what MG goes with, then it's lazy at best since it's just the MG4 used as a skin over the current ZS. Something about it sails a bit close to the Kona, which is an ugly mess of lights front and rear.

I don't think this is an official MG image, this is an autoexpress render. Autoexpress regularly create images of future cars that will never exist.
Exactly this it seems. Worthwhile to read the article before flying off the handle.

Just heard from rgw contracts my leasing provider for my long range zs se in black

Apparently the boat is due into port today with a load of long rang se on?

Any boats due today this true!

Thanks everyone, hope it has a load of our cars on
If you look in the thread, there was a list of possibilities posted:
Ok, so update for ships arriving to UK.

I have a watch on Shanghai and see where they go. Get excited if they head towards Suez. Once they come out of Suez see where they head.

Also keep an eye on Portbury arrivals and watch these ships to see if they go near to Shanghai. Have been watching 3 that were in Japan and are now heading towards Shanghai.

Shanghai Port is a bit complex. Shanghai covers the main area called Gaodong which has big multi-storey car parks for car storage and is the dock of choice used by previous MG ZS deliveries. There is also a dock around the corner called Nicheng. This has a number of ships dock, but usually internal transfers within China. Low risk of MG cars here.
Not covered by Shanghai dock, but only a few kilometres upstream is another dock which is getting increased use is called Tiacang. Don’t know if MG has started using this dock but Sunrise Ace docked there a couple of weeks ago and is due in Portbury in three weeks.

Have attached an updated list of ships and have included the amount of time each ship spent loading in Shanghai to give an indication of the possibility of cars being loaded.

Tusker people. I've ordered a white LRTC (end of Jan). Order dates have been May, July, September, October and most recently mid November. Having looked at my portal the date has changed to end of October! Hope that's a good sign?!
Probably not.

They no idea. I was recently told November on a phone call and am also a Jan order.

I wouldn't expect anything until next year.

Just heard from rgw contracts my leasing provider for my long range zs se in black

Apparently the boat is due into port today with a load of long rang se on?

Any boats due today this true!

Thanks everyone, hope it has a load of our cars on
I just contacted RGW by email for an update for my long range black SE that was scheduled to land today and the answer back was basically “we don’t know nuffink about no ships”.

My email from mg after explaining that I ordered in April but was allocated a order from Feb this is the response I have had so I have sent a lovely email back with some further questions asking as follows.

1 Will Mg be able to fulfill all orders in there current bank
2. Can Mg even give any time scales as to when they can do so as I have a lease about to end and I need to make further arrangements

3. I was quoted 4-6 months which is up in October based on my 14th April order but if you take in to consideration a Feb allocation this will be closer to 8 months in all.

I have looked at other alternatives and just getting priced out everywhere if I don't see it by end of the year this may push me to have to buy a petrol car again which I really don't want to as I get free charging at work and had a electric charge point installed.
Funny that your order number is about 15,000 lower than mine but yours was ordered in April and mine was in march

There are 1000 cars in the first batch (unloading at Southampton now) and another 1000 for October delivery.

Eurasian Highway is due on the 10th having spent two days in Shanghai....

My dealer is expecting deliveries before 17th September. They say they came into Portbury a week before the reported first batch on Titus into Southampton. Yes, others are coming in soon as well. Hope mine is in the batch from Portbury as I ha e a test drive on 19th!

Pinching @Harry 17's post for anyone who is waiting on shipping and wants to enquire about the ZS with pan roof:
So having now had confirmation that the MG4 Orange Trophy will now be mine in the next few weeks, I asked if the dealership had anyone lined up to take over the order for the ZS EV LRT in Dynamic Red that I have on order.

No was the answer, and he will be happy to transfer this order to anyone I can put him in touch with. The car was ordered in Feb 22, and will have the Pano roof.

If anyone is interested in taking this order on, by all means PM me and I will give you the contact details 👍

Funny that your order number is about 15,000 lower than mine but yours was ordered in April and mine was in march
I've lost track what there doing now don't even think the order number matters with how people are getting there cars I'm awaiting a second response from mg soon as I know will post it on here

So 🐙 reported that my car have vin.... How long is it from the moment the car has vin to delivery?
Ooo, I'm with Octo, when did you order, what's your car flavour? I've been told my new expected deliver is between December and feb, TCLR Silver ordered March

Got a call from my MG dealer today saying that my MG ZS EV long range in sliver, has been delivered and I can collect on Thursday of next week. Ordered in February 2022 so it took 7 months to be delivered. Happy days. Hang in there, if you are waiting for yours, it will come.

For those of us that are waiting on the car transporter Autosun that was expected in Portbury on 2nd Sept, I have found out some stuff!

It arrived at 20:55 and is currently docked but it seems a bit odd that it came from a Spanish or Portuguese port. Does that sound like it is chock full of MG LR SE in black?

Attachments

• 622FC6B6-9B7A-4575-BB5F-7F5FA40A41CF.png
    622FC6B6-9B7A-4575-BB5F-7F5FA40A41CF.png
    983 KB · Views: 69
Support us by becoming a Premium Member

Latest MG EVs video

MG3 Hybrid+ & Cyberster Configurator News + hot topics from the MG EVs forums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom